Thread: Prayers and thoughts for the SummaryJudgement family...one less good Sicilian around

Prayers and thoughts for the SummaryJudgement family...one less good Sicilian around

My mother's dad passed away this morning at the age of 95. He has been battling stage four lung cancer for a year, but that's not what got him. He developed pneumonia earlier this week and began a drastic decline. This morning, he simply didn't wake up.

Vincenzo Garofalo served in and survived WW2, was forced into retirement from 40 years of working shrimping and fishing docks in Florida at the age of 65 (which he was pissed about for years, he was a tough old dog).

His loss has, and will touch many people who knew him throughout his life and he left behind a very large family.

I would like to request for simple prayers or kind wishes for my mother and our family. I don't need loads of responses or PMs with condolences, but would appreciate any and all positive feelings sent our way.

Thank you for your time AO. Best wishes and take care everyone.

sorry to hear it.
    "because every vengeful cop with a lesbian daughter, is having a bad day, and looking for someone to blame"

Dio benedica la tua famiglia

I am sorry for your families loss.

Florida shrimp fishermen are amazing people. I'm sorry for your loss but he sounds like a great man to have known.
    Stay Classy, AO...
    BEO: RIP / Topgun Paintball: RIP / Old MCB: RIP

Sorry for you loss buddy. Thoughts and prayers for you and your family..

...am I the only one who thought of Bubba Gump?