• Jgignac11

1 1.41%
  • alpha_q_up23

14 19.72%
  • cougar20th

5 7.04%

Thread: *^* January/2015 MOTM Contest *^* - OPEN Class Poll

*^* January/2015 MOTM Contest *^* - OPEN Class Poll

First of all, so sorry for my delay in assembling this month's poll, folks! I've been travelling last week and working a lot! Now I got back home and my internet connection is down so I'm using a LTE modem on my Surface to do this today. Anyways, sorry again.

Ragu310:

Sk8ermog:

Cummins1290:
    [/URL]

going_home:

djinnform:
     photo 26a685f4-39c3-4fde-a5ac-d74f1aa5543a_zps46f439b4.jpg

robertreed711:

NU_METAL:

ventturei26:

Jgignac11:

alpha_q_up23:

cougar20th:

Cyco-Dude Guest
    this is a tough group...

So I know that the FN303 is similar to an automag but what has cougar done to make his fit a MOTM contest?
    I made the mistake of trading for a mag...now I'm trapped
    Cocker, Automag, and Misc Parts FS

Quote Originally Posted by WholemealDrop View Post
    So I know that the FN303 is similar to an automag but what has cougar done to make his fit a MOTM contest?
    Its not similar, it was based off it. The valve is the same. FN hae contacted AGD at some point to use, under license the valve bodies. I may be wrong, but i am pretty sure.

I guess I meant similar in the sense that I don't believe it is drop in parts swapable with normal mag parts and needs to be modified internally to even be safe for paintball.

The presidance was set long ago for allowing FN303's. Typically they havent been modded. I don't expect it to even come close to winning anyway. Mostly posted it for fun.

I guess I meant similar in the sense that I don't believe it is drop in parts swapable with normal mag parts and needs to be modified internally to even be safe for paintball.
    Mines admittedly a work in progress. It will be recieving a hammerhead sharktooth autococker barrel, along with other mods. Im also looking into putting ult into it. Gotta measure somethings. Think it just needs to have the valve drilled by tuna oe bigevil.
    Last edited by cougar20th; 02-10-2015 at 10:01 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by dano_____ View Post
    I keep forgetting to not feed my mags after midnight so they seem to multiply regularly.

I'm need to mags and the forum so forgive my ignorance. And understand that I didn't mean any offense by asking? Was mostly curious. I actually was interested in the FN303 before I got into mags. But alas the hunt for finding one without all the hoops of firearm stuff and the cost has kept me away. Would be cool to see more done to them besides shimming the valve (or whatever is done to make them shoot a safe velocity, been awhile since I read about that.)

I'm need to mags and the forum so forgive my ignorance. And understand that I didn't mean any offense by asking? Was mostly curious. I actually was interested in the FN303 before I got into mags. But alas the hunt for finding one without all the hoops of firearm stuff and the cost has kept me away. Would be cool to see more done to them besides shimming the valve (or whatever is done to make them shoot a safe velocity, been awhile since I read about that.)
    No offense taken.

Fn's arent that hard to find. But a used one runs $500 or so without botttle or mags. The mags are the issue. Simply cannot buy new mags anywhere.

Quote Originally Posted by cougar20th View Post
    No offense taken.

Fn's arent that hard to find. But a used one runs $500 or so without botttle or mags. The mags are the issue. Simply cannot buy new mags anywhere.
    Unless you know a guy

This is a tough group. I thought I had one picked out I liked the best and then I started scrolling down some more...tough decision for sure.

Quote Originally Posted by Nobody View Post
    Unless you know a guy
    Nobody knows a guy...

Quote Originally Posted by mpsd View Post
    Nobody knows a guy...
    Just remember: Nobody likes you. Nobody wants to be your friend. Nobody is smarter than you. Nobody is better than you. Nobody has cultivated contacts through being around the right people that often say things that may be missed by the layman.

I can go on

Quote Originally Posted by cougar20th View Post
    No offense taken.

$500 is a stretch without a bottle and mags! Still gotta modify the valve to shoot safe speeds and get a cocker adapter for the barrels. Still on the wishlist eventually. I really want to see someone do something cool with a FN303 (more than just getting a crossbow sight on it.)

Either way good luck to everyone.

Very tough group.

Been out for awhile and getting back in, had a question. I don't know what those angled rails are called on some of the markers posted here, they're the ones where it angles your air tanks back end up. Cummins1290, going home, robertreed711 and nu metal have them. What are they called and how are they comfort wise? They seem awkward...

They're called Drop Kicks made by NDZ paintball unfortanitly they are no longer made but Luke's Customs sells some like it and there're pretty comfy.

http://www.lukescustoms.com/wedge.html?m

sorry posting bc the link broke

Thanks. The pic is now uploaded to the winners thread. Congrats!

Quote Originally Posted by lobo_fuerte View Post
    They're called Drop Kicks made by NDZ paintball unfortanitly they are no longer made but Luke's Customs sells some like it and there're pretty comfy.

http://www.lukescustoms.com/wedge.html?m

Thank you! They look interesting