Thread: LAPCO ForeGrip Extender NEW OLD STOCK

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

LAPCO ForeGrip Extender NEW OLD STOCK

http://www.ebay.com/itm/LAPCO-AGD-Fo...e=STRK:MESE:IT

www.facebook.com/exfpaintball has all my contact info including store hours and phone # .

Cyco-Dude Guest
    i got one of these; no foregrip screw included so you'll have to source one yourself. the stock screws i have were too long, and needed to be trimmed shorter by about 1/8". i doubt this is an actual lapco part, as there was no lapco logo anywhere, and the fit was not great (i'd expect it to be better if lapco actually made it). the channel was not made wide enough, so the fit was not perfect against the rail.

otherwise it's inexpensive and does the job.

Quote Originally Posted by Cyco-Dude View Post
    i got one of these; no foregrip screw included so you'll have to source one yourself. the stock screws i have were too long, and needed to be trimmed shorter by about 1/8". i doubt this is an actual lapco part, as there was no lapco logo anywhere, and the fit was not great (i'd expect it to be better if lapco actually made it). the channel was not made wide enough, so the fit was not perfect against the rail.

otherwise it's inexpensive and does the job.

I bought them from lapco

Snagged one. Been looking. Nice that it's annoed.

Cyco-Dude Guest
    also, you should add "automag minimag" to the title! a lot more people would find them, i think, as it's more common to search for "automag" rather than "agd".

thanks for the heads up i will add that in