Thread: LAPCO ForeGrip Extender NEW OLD STOCK

LAPCO ForeGrip Extender NEW OLD STOCK

http://www.ebay.com/itm/LAPCO-AGD-Fo...e=STRK:MESE:IT

www.facebook.com/exfpaintball has all my contact info including store hours and phone # .

Cyco-Dude Guest
    i got one of these; no foregrip screw included so you'll have to source one yourself. the stock screws i have were too long, and needed to be trimmed shorter by about 1/8". i doubt this is an actual lapco part, as there was no lapco logo anywhere, and the fit was not great (i'd expect it to be better if lapco actually made it). the channel was not made wide enough, so the fit was not perfect against the rail.

otherwise it's inexpensive and does the job.

Quote Originally Posted by Cyco-Dude View Post
    i got one of these; no foregrip screw included so you'll have to source one yourself. the stock screws i have were too long, and needed to be trimmed shorter by about 1/8". i doubt this is an actual lapco part, as there was no lapco logo anywhere, and the fit was not great (i'd expect it to be better if lapco actually made it). the channel was not made wide enough, so the fit was not perfect against the rail.

otherwise it's inexpensive and does the job.

I bought them from lapco

Snagged one. Been looking. Nice that it's annoed.

Cyco-Dude Guest
    also, you should add "automag minimag" to the title! a lot more people would find them, i think, as it's more common to search for "automag" rather than "agd".

thanks for the heads up i will add that in

^^hes a great guy my local pb shop hi frank

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by river031403 View Post
    ^^hes a great guy my local pb shop hi frank
    Thanks David

Cyco-Dude Guest
    one final adjustment; you have your listing under sporting goods / outdoor sports / other. i would move it to sporting goods / outdoor sports / paintball.

Quote Originally Posted by Cyco-Dude View Post
    one final adjustment; you have your listing under sporting goods / outdoor sports / other. i would move it to sporting goods / outdoor sports / paintball.

then i can not offer to international customers, i did that to bypass the EBAY FILTERS . years ago i would have just run a second ad , today that is a no-no with ebay cops FACE PALM

but your suggestion to ad to the main description has caused sales to increase so THANKS BUDDY

Cyco-Dude Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by airbourneagle View Post
    then i can not offer to international customers, i did that to bypass the EBAY FILTERS . years ago i would have just run a second ad , today that is a no-no with ebay cops FACE PALM

but your suggestion to ad to the main description has caused sales to increase so THANKS BUDDY
    huh, that's interesting...didn't know that. i guess it has to do with bans on paintball stuff?

I live in Norway and had to install "Hidemyass" to get access to the paintball section of Ebay. If I search for "automag" on an ordinary browser I find a few misc items.

Quote Originally Posted by Korso View Post
    I live in Norway and had to install "Hidemyass" to get access to the paintball section of Ebay. If I search for "automag" on an ordinary browser I find a few misc items.
    that might also be because it's the name of a handgun?

Yeah you are right. When I buy items from US I have to make sure the package is not labeled gun..It will get stuck in customs for weeks..