Thread: e mag barrel problems

e mag barrel problems

ok, I bought this thing off of ebay, it came with the extra tall stainless centerfeed body which I replaced with a warp left from AGD. my problems is that none of my tl barrels will rotate over far enough to clear the opening on the powerfeed and I have lots of barrels. is it a problem with the new body or something else?

Just to clarify, the new body is a power-feed classic body and not a ULE, because you mention the power-feed.

If that's the case, a twist-lock should work whether it's hopper left or hopper right.

My guess is that the twist-lock retention pin is not playing well with the new set up. Try removing the pin altogether to see if any barrel will rotate into position. Or lower it some. IIRC the center-feed body TL barrels had a different groove for that set-up. Maybe the retention pin had a different height for the center-feeds?

The fact that the barrels are rotating, but just not far enough, makes me think it's the TL pin.

twist the barrel harder or loosen up the twist lock adjustment. If they still don't make it you have the wrong barrels. They are not all ambidextrous.
    Email me for low prices on ALL AGD Products and more. tunaman5@verizon.net
    Tunamart

backed the set screw on the twist lock pin off half a turn or so and that's all it took.