Thread: This guy can shoot!!

Cyco-Dude Guest
    yeah that dude is pretty good lol! i think he was on an episode of mythbusters or something.

He was on Sons of Guns - went against the full auto gun as a semi auto trigger.

Jerry - 1.52 seconds for 10 rounds.
    Kris's full auto AK - 1.40 seconds

Quote Originally Posted by Dayspring View Post
    He was on Sons of Guns - went against the full auto gun as a semi auto trigger.

Jerry - 1.52 seconds for 10 rounds.
    Kris's full auto AK - 1.40 seconds

impressive. pretty much impossible to outshoot a full auto version of the same gun though, as there is no latency in the "trigger pulls" of a full auto system.
    "because every vengeful cop with a lesbian daughter, is having a bad day, and looking for someone to blame"

Quote Originally Posted by cockerpunk View Post
    impressive. pretty much impossible to outshoot a full auto version of the same gun though, as there is no latency in the "trigger pulls" of a full auto system.
    Yeah - goes to show how fast he really is.

We see Jerry at our local range twice a year, for the International Revolver Championships, and the Smith & Wesson Steel Challenge. Really nice guy.

I too have met him many times at 3 gun matches over the years. That man has what seems like unlimited enthusiasm. What's even cooler... his Daughter Lena is giving him an honest run for the money here recently. Now if he would shoot a heavy metal Iron class, instead of open... I would like to see how my score would look against his.

Same guy shoots a 27 pound Barrett .50 cal from standing position and hits the balloon at 1000 yards.