Thread: Pneumag -PRICE DROP-

Pneumag -PRICE DROP-

Hey All,

Selling one of my babies - I got this from Reckid1986 in 2010, and I've only used the poor thing twice. It's a beautiful marker, capable of firing faster than I can (I think Reckid said he got to 15-18 bps and I believe it, I'm just not that great at walking the trigger).

AGD Intelliframe with milled trigger, magnetic trigger return

ULE topfeed main body

Xcel threaded barrel

ULE milled rail

Emag valve (Matching serial numbers EM00664)

Level 10 bolt

Dye sticky grips

Unknown gas-thru bicycle front grip (not running gas through at present, obviously)

drop forward with on off valve

adjustable regulator for pneumatic valve

Gassed it up today after tuning it to fire a few shots. I cleaned and re-lubed it, and did a little adjusting to verify it works - video of me firing it here. I've just lubed and put in some fresh o-rings (including the on-of).

----PRICE DROP!----- (lowered price again on 3/1/15)
    Now looking for $500 shipped (OBO), this will include insurance. Local pickup in SF Bay area welcome, obviously this would lower the price a little.
    Please PM if interested.

Pics:

Google drive folder with these pics and more more:
    https://drive.google.com/folderview?...mc&usp=sharing
    Last edited by vrmilionzx; 04-15-2015 at 02:48 PM. Reason: Lowered price

Lowered the price again - over 300 views and no interest?

Posted to ebay - I'll accept offers here (hopefully!) until an offer is made on the ebay auction - after that, I have to honor the auction.

Here's the link, if anyone wants to jump in at the start price (another price drop, effectively).

http://www.ebay.com/itm/AGD-Intellif...item4d2f190f8e

Quote Originally Posted by vrmilionzx View Post
    Lowered the price again - over 300 views and no interest?
    Not to be Debbie Downer, but the pricing is simply too high on this. If you take the pricing of the individual parts, it maybe adds up to the mid 400's and then there is the chrome frame and body which simply aren't in demand. I have had a chrome intelliframe for sale for nearly 4 months for $ 50 with zero hits so far. Nickel/Chrome bodies rarely sell for more than $90-100. It's nice, just over priced. Maybe if you priced it closer to $350 you might get a hit or two.

my .02 since you asked why so many views and no offers.

Oh, that's not Debbie Downer - that's feedback. And I appreciate it- I really had no idea how to price it, so I figured I'd start high, and then lower it gradually. There's a pricepoint I'd like to stay above, but if I can't, then heck, I can't. I'm not hurting terribly to sell it, but since I don't really use it, there's no reason to keep it.

Quote Originally Posted by vrmilionzx View Post
    Oh, that's not Debbie Downer - that's feedback. And I appreciate it- I really had no idea how to price it, so I figured I'd start high, and then lower it gradually. There's a pricepoint I'd like to stay above, but if I can't, then heck, I can't. I'm not hurting terribly to sell it, but since I don't really use it, there's no reason to keep it.
    Glad you took it in stride. Most of them active members here really know pricing and are only interested in deals. You actually may get more on Ebay as the buyers tend to be less educated. I've seen $100 markers sell for close to $200 on Ebay so you never know.

So along these lines, I was hoping to get a better idea of a good price for this marker using some offers (that's why it's OBO). Since that didn't work, anyone have thoughts on this? It's still up on ebay with a few watchers, but if it doesn't sell, or someone makes an offer I'm ok with on here, I'll take it down (as long as there are no bids yet).

Im in Berkeley, would you consider a trade for a X-valved ULE, Yframe mag? My ad is on here as well.

Quote Originally Posted by trigger090 View Post
    Im in Berkeley, would you consider a trade for a X-valved ULE, Yframe mag? My ad is on here as well.
    Unfortunately, I'm not looking for trades.
    If only I played more I would certainly entertain it. But, if I played more, I wouldn't be getting rid of the marker... It's an ugly circle

Ok, people, lowering the price again - Any feedback on the price is welcome, if it's too high, please give me an idea of where it should be. If you go low, please give a rationale, I'd love to understand why a price should be what it is. Given the component parts, I can't imagine it going TOO low, but I'd love to hear your thoughts. I'm not getting much ebay love - lots of views, several watchers, and some lowball offers (i think they're lowball - hence the request for more opinions here).

New price: $425 shipped (I'm expecting shipping at around $50, with insurance). I'll include a compressed air tank to sweeten the deal - it's out of hydro, though, so there's that. Let me know what you think.

I'll pm you some thoughts that might help you sell this fun mag.

I'd buy the pnuemag internal parts and sear from yah if you want to part them out.

Looks like it's sold! If, for any reason, it falls through, I'll repost.