Thread: MicroMag

MicroMag

Many of you may have seen or contacted me via the other websites.

But I am in the market for a nice condition micromag.

I am really looking for a nice anno pattern... but for the right price, will look at others.

Thanks,
    Chris

there was an iguana on MCB a week or so back, not sure if it sold. MAGgot has an alien for sale.

Quote Originally Posted by vintage View Post
    there was an iguana on MCB a week or so back, not sure if it sold. MAGgot has an alien for sale.
    Thanks.
    I've talked to both guys and we couldn't come to a price agreement, close, but no cigar.
    The quest continues.
    (But hopefully, one of them gets back to me with a cheaper offer if they don't sell soon.) good luck to them though.

b ump

What would you pay for one in terrible condition? :P

Haha. Zulu..

I dont need a project right now!
    I wonder if it can be converted into a pump though.... o,o

Quote Originally Posted by Riot View Post
    Haha. Zulu..

I dont need a project right now!
    I wonder if it can be converted into a pump though.... o,o
    The problem with pumping a Micro is that the body and rail are integrated, so you'd have to run the pump rod externally, and with the angled vertical asa mount, you'd have to come up with your own post. Both can be done, but getting it there and making it look right will be no mean feat. Good luck!

I just thought the same thing a few hours ago, and I found a post of someone who did exactly that, and they used an old rail off some marker I don't recall as the pump handle. Sounds like a pain in the butt though.

I guess this has become my project. Maybe with a re-anno it will be good enough.

Quote Originally Posted by b-cuzz View Post
    The problem with pumping a Micro is that the body and rail are integrated, so you'd have to run the pump rod externally, and with the angled vertical asa mount, you'd have to come up with your own post. Both can be done, but getting it there and making it look right will be no mean feat. Good luck!
    Ill pass!

Quote Originally Posted by zulubravo44 View Post
    I just thought the same thing a few hours ago, and I found a post of someone who did exactly that, and they used an old rail off some marker I don't recall as the pump handle. Sounds like a pain in the butt though.

I guess this has become my project. Maybe with a re-anno it will be good enough.
    Best of luck, my friend.
    I will stick to pre-anno'd, working condition, micromags. Lol