Thread: my build is just about done, take a peek:-)

my build is just about done, take a peek:-)

Lol well I couldn't decide on a drop,wedge,small rail or just what barrel to anno so I just said ooh hell do them all.:-)
    I'm loving the look and they should be in my hands this Saturday unless weather delays them again from ups delivering them once again.this is a picture Anno tech sent me before shipping them out.I was very impressed with Kellys and Scotty's communication with me on this project and the cost was superb for all I had done. I'll be sending them more work as long as the parts look as sweet as they do in the picture.I believe I'll be more than happy.:-)

Thanks for looking.
    Here's a few more mock ups sorry but I'm not the best at picture taking. I still got a few parts to finish .
    Last edited by dodge3500; 02-23-2015 at 08:31 PM.

Looking good. Did you remove the CP on/off knob for anodizing or did the anodizer? I can't figure out how to remove mine.

So are you going pneumatic or just mech with he Luke LPR grip?

I took it apart before sending it in.I can go either way but I don't wanna lose my rt effect for being able to walk the trigger.I'll, just flip a coin later.:-)

Looks awesome! Who'd you end up going for for anno??

Annotech
    I priced several anodizers and they had the best price by far.I plan on using it as a players gun not a wall hanger so I wanted a good anno job but not one that was gonna break the bank.:-)
    Last edited by dodge3500; 02-20-2015 at 09:47 PM.

Lol got my parts today ,ups and their snow schedule. I'm very impressed with annotechs job on my ripper automag. I will definitely be using them again soon on another couple of projects. The manner in which my parts were packed and shipped was very good too. I'll get it mostly assembled and post some more pictures of their work tonight.

Wow

Nice build, looks good, but i have a question. I don't understand why you would switch the bottomlines? I do know on Xmags, for example if you are running a warp instead of a vert breech, you do need to adjust for the tank & loader, but on your why run a drop, rail and a invert? I just don't understand?

Quote Originally Posted by Nobody View Post
    Nice build, looks good, but i have a question. I don't understand why you would switch the bottomlines? I do know on Xmags, for example if you are running a warp instead of a vert breech, you do need to adjust for the tank & loader, but on your why run a drop, rail and a invert? I just don't understand?
    Lol I just wanted options for later in case my play style changes and it also gives others a set up that they can use if I ever trade/sell it.

I gotta order a screw set,ball detents and the trigger pin and sear.I'm so close but yet so far away.
    Last edited by dodge3500; 02-23-2015 at 08:52 PM.