Thread: Ninja reg and a cf fore grip

Ninja reg and a cf fore grip

Couple things I've had for a bit and wondering how much they might go for.

First is a brand new ninja shp reg. has the agd logo and everything it came with, never used.
    Name:  image.jpg
Views: 60
Size:  82.8 KB

Next is a Venomous Designs 15 degree carbon fiber forefrip. Bought as part of the kit, sold off the other pieces, wondering what this will go for by itself.
    Name:  image.jpg
Views: 72
Size:  78.4 KB

Posting from an iPad, if pics don't work I'll upload from a computer later. Thanks in advance!

51 views and no ideas? Lol the foregrip I'm not too worried about, I'll hold onto it if need be and probably find a use for, but the reg, anybody remember what they went for? I can't find it posted anywhere.

Are the pics at least viewable, they work for me

You want some prices, $40-50 for the reg. The foregrip, there is a stigma attached to it being a VD product. Not that it was bad, just the guy flaked out majorly and owes people money and product. If i had to price it, $30ish. If you want to sell it, let me know.

Quote Originally Posted by Nobody View Post
    You want some prices, $40-50 for the reg. The foregrip, there is a stigma attached to it being a VD product. Not that it was bad, just the guy flaked out majorly and owes people money and product. If i had to price it, $30ish. If you want to sell it, let me know.
    Thank you!

I was wondering what happened with them...seemed like they just disappeared. Anyway, thank you for helping me out. Couldn't find what I payed for the reg anywhere, saw on some sites that the regs go for $70 w/o lasered logo. Still debating what I'm gonna do with them but I'll let you should I choose to sell