Thread: can I still send my automag in for repairs?

can I still send my automag in for repairs?

Can I still send my automag in for repairs? It's been sitting for awhile, so I got a rebuild kit and replaced every oring. I've watched the videos, and read all the posts. Still cannot stop leak down the barrel. Very disappointing because I loved this thing and it let me down last weekend.

I don't know about AGD but BigEvil and Tunaman can do it. but first lets go thru it again, what valve, what level bolt, it could be the powertube spacer(or lack there of), it could be a speck of dirt you missed, if a level 10 then it could be a couple of things. there are plenty of people here that can help and welcome to AO.

Xvalve, lvl 10, ult, smallest oring carrier

Quote Originally Posted by pr0jectduster View Post
    Xvalve, lvl 10, ult, smallest oring carrier
    Send it here along with your L10 parts and I'll fix it for you. Email me tunaman5@Verizon.net
    Email me for low prices on ALL AGD Products and more. tunaman5@verizon.net
    Tunamart

Not to undercut Tuna but yes you can still send your Automag into AGD to have it fixed. Dave is an awesome guy to deal with.

You say you watched all of the videos. That is a good start. I think we can still go over some stuff that may help you. When you tuned our level 10 bolt, did you remove all of the shims from the powertube? They should be removed. They can cause a constant leak down the powertube.
    Except for the Automag in front, its usually the man behind the equipment that counts.

Like said. You can send it in to AGD still. And once again Dave is a great person! Love talking with the guys up there at AGD, I sent my classic rt in two summers ago and it came back working like it was brand new