Thread: What's the turnaround speed for AGD orders?

What's the turnaround speed for AGD orders?

As titled. Ordered a couple of LV10 carriers last Monday and haven't received them... hoping to be able to get them by the end of week for my game this weekend

Thanks!

EDIT: mentioned in reply #8, the turn around for this order was exactly one week (5 working days).
    Last edited by ideinit; 03-02-2015 at 08:44 PM.

Call AGD and see if the order was received. Then again, i go through Tuna and never gotten any delays.

I've had AGD orders show up in a week and in a week and a half to 2 weeks. they may only ship on certain days or something.

Quote Originally Posted by Nobody View Post
    Call AGD and see if the order was received. Then again, i go through Tuna and never gotten any delays.
    I have always received an email for order received almost instantly.

Quote Originally Posted by Nobody View Post
    I have received immediate email confirmation of the order. I guess I will try to call them on Monday and see what's up.

Honestly, i haven't ordered anything direct from AGD since Tom was there. I am closer to Tuna and have a direct line.

Thanks for everyone's suggestions... from now on I will deal only with Tunaman

Got my order today - it was exactly 1 week from order to reception - pretty good turnaround, I'd say.