Thread: Centerfeed minimag (high rise)

Centerfeed minimag (high rise)

Picked this up off Craiglist over the weekend. It was kind of a spontaneous buy, what do guys think its value is? - TEST TAKE 2- TEST TEST TEST

Black Teflon Center Feed Minimag
    Smart parts gadget grip
    ShockTech Drop
    Center feed J&J
    Center feed Freak

Everything is in really good condition, just a little bit of of rub on the left side of the body.
    Both barrels look almost new.

Name:  IMG_2310.jpg
Views: 82
Size:  101.3 KB

Name:  IMG_2313.jpg
Views: 85
Size:  99.8 KB

Name:  IMG_2317.jpg
Views: 80
Size:  41.0 KB

Name:  IMG_2319.jpg
Views: 79
Size:  45.2 KB
    Last edited by Mole1119; 02-13-2021 at 10:15 AM.

Are you looking to flip it? I'd be interested.

To be honest I am torn, I was planning on it but now that I have it my hands it looks like fun to play with and I understand they are hard to come by.
    I think I need to go to an AA (Automags Anonymous) meeting or something because I definitely have too many as it is.

Let me know if you ever change your mind.

As far as value goes, I sold one of those bodies a year ago for $150, Tuna gets $100 for a C/F valve (OPBN had one for sale for $80 recently), twist-lock Freak backs can sell for $80, figure $50 for the rest and you're looking at around $350 parted to the right buyers. Maybe $250-$300 if you sell it complete.

correia is right about the price i sold a cf body a while back for over 100.00

Yeah, market is a bit fickle, but you should be able to get $100-150 for the body alone. I posted up the CF valve at $80 but didn't have any takers (intentionally high price). I have had a TL freak back for sale for about a month at $65 with no takers so market seems to have gone down a little on these. Getting ready to move pricing down on mine to move it.

Quote Originally Posted by correia3 View Post
    Are you looking to flip it? I'd be interested.
    PM'd