Thread: Looking for Angel threaded feedneck and detents.

Looking for Angel threaded feedneck and detents.

Let me know.

http://www.akalmp.com/feedtubes.html

IMO, the best ones out there. You can get the stock detents from Tunaman.

Awesome. Thanks.

Cyco-Dude Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by OPBN View Post
    http://www.akalmp.com/feedtubes.html

IMO, the best ones out there. You can get the stock detents from Tunaman.
    what do you like about these more than the ccm feednecks?

im with OPBN i think the aka feednecks are some of the best. compared to the no to low rise ccm feednecks i like the overall depth of the area the hopper sits in and the fact that the feedneck sits up against the body. they are great for markers with a flatter top to them like ule bodies and rudy dean autocockers, where as on something like a shockwave body the ccm fits better since their is some of the body around the feedneck tube.

Quote Originally Posted by Cyco-Dude View Post
    what do you like about these more than the ccm feednecks?
    Simply do. I think they are very well made. I also like the fact that they don't come with the free advertising that the CCM ones have. Very sturdy and typically cheaper than the CCM. Thus the "IMO" part of my post. The only downside with the AKA ones is they only come in polished black, so if you are trying to match dust or something other than PD, CCM is a good second choice.

Cyco-Dude Guest
    Simply do. I think they are very well made. I also like the fact that they don't come with the free advertising that the CCM ones have. Very sturdy and typically cheaper than the CCM. Thus the "IMO" part of my post. The only downside with the AKA ones is they only come in polished black, so if you are trying to match dust or something other than PD, CCM is a good second choice.
    hmm...have you had build quality issues with ccm feednecks in the past? if the aka are better, howso? just beefier? i can't really fault ccm in the build quality with the feednecks i have. i can see some people not liking the ccm logo though, but i have heard you can get them without if you called them.

Quote Originally Posted by tolar250 View Post
    im with OPBN i think the aka feednecks are some of the best. compared to the no to low rise ccm feednecks i like the overall depth of the area the hopper sits in and the fact that the feedneck sits up against the body. they are great for markers with a flatter top to them like ule bodies and rudy dean autocockers, where as on something like a shockwave body the ccm fits better since their is some of the body around the feedneck tube.
    what about no pro feednecks from ccm? they seem pretty similar to that, or are the aka feednecks somewhere in-between the no pro and no rise?

IMO=In My Opinion. Don't owe you an explanation.

Cyco-Dude Guest
    IMO=In My Opinion. Don't owe you an explanation.
    wow, you don't have to be so defensive, i'm just curious!

wow, you don't have to be so defensive, i'm just curious!
    I stated my opinion, you questioned it and I expanded on why I liked the AKA better and you still questioned it. Its my opinion. That's it. I also like early Firebirds better than early Camaros. Just do. If your opinion varies, awesome. Post up your preferences and if you feel like expounding upon why, knock yourself out.

what about no pro feednecks from ccm? they seem pretty similar to that, or are the aka feednecks somewhere in-between the no pro and no rise?
    i think it falls somewhere between the two. deeper area for the hopper to sit in, and sits lower to the body than the no pro.

in the end though when it comes to feedecks its all personal preference.

Cyco-Dude Guest
    I stated my opinion, you questioned it and I expanded on why I liked the AKA better and you still questioned it. Its my opinion. That's it. I also like early Firebirds better than early Camaros. Just do. If your opinion varies, awesome. Post up your preferences and if you feel like expounding upon why, knock yourself out.
    that's because in your last post you seemed to imply that the aka was better built than the ccm, and i was curious in what way. i guess i mis-read your post though, sorry.

that's because in your last post you seemed to imply that the aka was better built than the ccm, and i was curious in what way. i guess i mis-read your post though, sorry.
    CCM makes a quality product. If I have a choice I like the AKA better.

I prefer the look of the AKA over the CCM, myself. The big CCM logo is a turn-off.