Page 11 of 19 FirstFirst ... 789101112131415 ... LastLast

Thread: One Legged T-Rex (OLTR)

I'm interested in testing it as well. I have one of your first run frames that I'd need milled.

Quote Originally Posted by luke View Post
    I do plan on offering the install for the Intelli frame in the first batch run so you won't have to wait if you want to get in, I'll even work Cougars frame in if anyone is interested.
    Oh ok. I thought you wanted the first run to go out to people with your frames.

Put my down for one then.

I do plan on offering the install for the Intelli frame in the first batch run so you won't have to wait if you want to get in, I'll even work Cougars frame in if anyone is interested.
    My main setup this year will be running one of Cougar's M86 frames. I was planning on making a bracket to mount one into the M86. If you have a drop in bracket though thats even better. I have a couple intellis kicking around that this will likely make an appearance in too. If you have mounting brackets available thats great, but I'm more than happy to make my own otherwise.

Quote Originally Posted by gotzskillz View Post
    Oh ok. I thought you wanted the first run to go out to people with your frames.

Put my down for one then.
    That would be easiest, but I have to sell the valves one way or another.

Quote Originally Posted by Levi View Post
    My main setup this year will be running one of Cougar's M86 frames. I was planning on making a bracket to mount one into the M86. If you have a drop in bracket though thats even better. I have a couple intellis kicking around that this will likely make an appearance in too. If you have mounting brackets available thats great, but I'm more than happy to make my own otherwise.
    I will be doing the machining and making the brackets because these have to be mounted in the correct location in the frame.

I will be doing the machining and making the brackets because these have to be mounted in the correct location in the frame.
    Perfect! Then I'd be interested in a bracket for the intelli and one for cougar's frame. If you don't have an m86 frame on hand I have an extra I'd be happy to loan you.

What about the RPG Triton frame ?

Only if it has the Intelli mount, that goes for ALL frames.

Quote Originally Posted by Levi View Post
    Perfect! Then I'd be interested in a bracket for the intelli and one for cougar's frame. If you don't have an m86 frame on hand I have an extra I'd be happy to loan you.
    Dont really need a loaner, but thanks for the offer.

Sounds good, just let me know when and I will get my intelliframe sent off to you.

Same

Just concentrating on production, then assembly. Once we get past that I'll figure out pricing and all the optional services.
    I should have everything on hand to get these up and running. I will be stocking LP tubing, brass hose barbs, Emag magnets and mount tabs for all frames being considered, etc.
    Once we get there I'll set up a website page to make it easy to purchase what you need.
    Last edited by luke; 04-28-2015 at 04:17 PM.

I'd be down for two for your v1 vert frame. Wondering about the geometry of the airwalk v2? Not sure about different requirements with mounting?

Just to be clear in case there's a misunderstanding, the first 25 units are considered test units but they are not free. It's more of a soft release to get the units tested in a small group with the understanding that years of testing has not been done on them.

Quote Originally Posted by barkingspider View Post
    I'd be down for two for your v1 vert frame. Wondering about the geometry of the airwalk v2? Not sure about different requirements with mounting?
    No clue about the airwalk v2. Just looking at pictures it doesn't look ideal but probably not impossible. I probably wouldn't accept that frame right now but would look at it down the road, too much going on to spread myself too thin.

If you want to get it tested on full Luke's marker, my Armada is ready !

Just to be clear in case there's a misunderstanding, the first 25 units are considered test units but they are not free. It's more of a soft release to get the units tested in a small group with the understanding that years of testing has not been done on them.
    That makes a lot more sense. I am still down for being part of the first 25 if I can send you my iframe. Excited to see the products up on your site.

I'll buy in to test. I have a project waiting for something like this the frame I'm using can't accept the standard piston.

What frame do you have? Why wont a MPA3 fit?

This makes me hate my iframe right now....its in the dunce's corner!

Quote Originally Posted by Pump&Run View Post
    This makes me hate my iframe right now....its in the dunce's corner!
    why an Iframe is one of the top frames to use.

Other thread was deleted, questions or comments to be redirected here.

Quote Originally Posted by knownothingmags View Post
    why an Iframe is one of the top frames to use.
    Because it can't be a test bed at this time haha.

Quote Originally Posted by Pump&Run View Post
    Because it can't be a test bed at this time haha.
    Not currently true, I did start accepting them on phase one, you must have missed the thread. (Now closed)

So am I still able to get one and have my intelli milled?

So am I still able to get one and have my intelli milled?
    Phase one is closed, sorry. Currently working on wrapping it up.

Hmmm, I had offered to get one to test when you said you were starting the first run. Never saw anything about how to purchase one.

There was a different thread that he started over a week ago soliciting people who were interested.

Well that's kinda beat-up. I had this thread followed so I could get one since I offered to purchase one of the first run ones. I don't have a lot of time to search forums.

Hmmm, I had offered to get one to test when you said you were starting the first run. Never saw anything about how to purchase one.
    Sorry.
    As stated above I had a thread up for a week, closed it about two hours ago as of the final payment for the number I had available.
    I don't send out PM's to those that express interest in products, never have, just don't have that kind of extra time.
    Chance of another small run looks doable.