Page 10 of 19 FirstFirst ... 67891011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: One Legged T-Rex (OLTR)

Just got my parts in from Ninja to dial in my regulator (Was set at 1350 psi from the factory by mistake).
    Sent all my valves to Big Evil to rebuild, I didn't have the parts to do myself and needed a break to do some other stuff.

When I get the valves back I'll do a few more tests and decide where to go from there.

Dumb question, were you guys able to watch the videos?

I just clicked on one in a different browser that I just installed today and it won't play, just wondering if they were viewable or not.

I cant see them

They are posted on page 8 and 9 not here on page 10 if that's what you thought...

Quote Originally Posted by luke View Post
    They are posted on page 8 and 9 not here on page 10 if that's what you thought...
    Saw them all, using Chrome.

I just clicked on one in a different browser that I just installed today and it won't play, just wondering if they were viewable or not.
    They wouldn't play on my phone, worked fine on my computer using Firefox though.

Saw them on my phone using chrome

Cool, thanks guys.

Yep. Had no problems with them.

No problem to read them with firefox

Any guesstimate on what the price range will be yet?

Should be right in the range of the zap cheater.

Should be right in the range of the zap cheater.
    Which is what?

The rules state the pricing can not be discussed in paintball talk, if so it becomes a sale thread that belongs in the dealer forum, we're not there yet.

That information can be found with a little searching.

The rules state the pricing can not be discussed in paintball talk, if so it becomes a sale thread that belongs in the dealer forum, we're not there yet.
    When it does move over there, please keep in mind the interest in packaged pricing with other products you offer. Not asking for an amount, just asking for your due consideration as a business man whether this can be done.

Quote Originally Posted by zulubravo44 View Post
    keep in mind the interest in packaged pricing with other products you offer. Not asking for an amount, just asking for your due consideration as a business man whether this can be done.
    This is more tricky than meets the eye. I have to take into consideration the customers that were purchasing said products when they were originally released, these are the guys that were funding projects that followed, their support helped to keep the doors open. I still don't know how to work all this out on ridiculously low production numbers. If I say much more than that it will sound like whining, lol.

I think thats fair.

A complete package price is something I'd be looking for when you are ready.

In for one of these.

Also interested in package price. Bodies as well if you make them?

Anything new with this project?

I've decided to go ahead and make 25 of these. I'll order the remaining parts, pieces and materials later today that I need to get them done. That's all I really have dialed in at this point.
    I still need to to switch over the prototype programs to production programs but other than that it's mostly ready to go.

I've done all the testing I can do here. I've tested on all the platforms I have at my disposal: I tested the OLTR on the Classic, ReTro, and Xvalve, four valves in all. I tested different on/off pin lengths, ULT, sears, AM/MM, RTPro, Micromags bodies rails, sears etc. I haven't found any reason the project shouldn't go forward. The parameters that you guys have worked out over the years for pneumags are pretty much tossed out the window when compared to this assembly, but it seems to work well.

I would really like to get these in the hands of players and guys interested in testing and tinkering all the different parts and pieces they may have. I would really like to avoid "parts collectors" on the first run because I really need these to hit the field so they can be fully tested.

I don't have all the smaller details figured out at this point but that will work itself out...

I'm down for one to tinker with as soon as you're ready to take my money.

I will likely be interested in one or two more once this moves to the "finished and tested" stage.

I would love to have and test one as this would be great for my project mag. Problem is I have an intelli frame so guess I'm out for now.

As always.. Awesome job on your work.

Seeing as the mag I'll be putting this in isn't even close to being finished I'll be happy to wait a little longer and let those that have much more experience test these out. Can't wait to see the final results though.

Yeah I'd love to have one but I really only play infrauently anymore so I'm not the best tested at this point.

I see myself playing quite a bit this summer so I would be down for one to test.
    I have multiple different valves and set-ups to test it with, I'm most interested to see how it does in my rt classic.
    Last edited by jame4091; 04-26-2015 at 05:48 PM.

This is great news... I have a gun waiting for this that is dying to be used and abused

Quote Originally Posted by gotzskillz View Post
    I would love to have and test one as this would be great for my project mag. Problem is I have an intelli frame so guess I'm out for now.
    I do plan on offering the install for the Intelli frame in the first batch run so you won't have to wait if you want to get in, I'll even work Cougars frame in if anyone is interested.

Quote Originally Posted by OPBN View Post
    Yeah I'd love to have one but I really only play infrauently anymore so I'm not the best tested at this point.
    If you have access to air and the desire to tinker that's cool too.

I would love to help with testing. Only have two x-valves though.

I'm interested in being a tester... even though it not blue...

I have a few different guns I could test it out on.