Thread: lvl 10 carrier questions

lvl 10 carrier questions

Hey all,

Need help from everyone using lvl 10's in their mag(s). Im looking to see what size carriers are used the most. Im trying put a set together and dont want to have to buy all of them. So what do you use? post below

Thanks
    Last edited by gotzskillz; 03-05-2015 at 06:28 PM.

Each gun uses its own carrier and shims. There is no one setup. Start with the smallest(no line, no dot) and go up. The sizes of carriers used will always depend on the individual valve.

Quote Originally Posted by Nobody View Post
    Each gun uses its own carrier and shims. There is no one setup. Start with the smallest(no line, no dot) and go up. The sizes of carriers used will always depend on the individual valve.
    Thanks, Nobody. Guess I should of described what I was asking better.

I know that every valve is different and uses different carriers because of oring variances. What Im trying to find is the most commonly used carriers so I can put a set together.

sorry for the confusion. Ill edit the original post.

Cyco-Dude Guest
    well, new lvl 10 kits come with 0, 0.5, 1 and 1.5 only. in my experience, i have not used the sizes larger than 2.5.

if it were me, i would do 0.5-2 if you wanted to spend the least, or 0-2.5 if you wanted to cover pretty much all of your bases.

Quote Originally Posted by Cyco-Dude View Post
    well, new lvl 10 kits come with 0, 0.5, 1 and 1.5 only. in my experience, i have not used the sizes larger than 2.5.

if it were me, i would do 0.5-2 if you wanted to spend the least, or 0-2.5 if you wanted to cover pretty much all of your bases.
    Ah, ok. Ive never bought a lvl 10 new, they've all come with my valves. So that really helps.

Ive got a #2 in one of my valves already so I was thinking of 0-2.5 like you mentioned.

Thanks

I've never seen one larger than a 2.5 in a valve. I have heard of people using size 0. The size 0 to 2.5 is the range you should keep on hand for all situations.
    Except for the Automag in front, its usually the man behind the equipment that counts.