Thread: oled luxe with old vl revy lol

oled luxe with old vl revy lol

I ran off to try out my new to me oled luxe at local fIeld but when I reached into my gear bag for my trusty rotor ,I remembered it's at home on the kitchen table from putting fresh batteries in it.I then unzipped the side pocket for my old school revy and clamped her in.lol the looks and comments I got were funny as hell.I heard 1500$ gun and 5$ loader,your gonna chop like crazy,that's ugly as sin,I wouldn't even play if that's all I had.
    I wansnt gonna be discouraged and headed to the field.i set the luxe to eyes on in psp ramping at 10.2 bps.i started play and to my delight she kept up just fine.i mowed some faces and heard no more crap.I plan on doing that more often for kicks.the old revy the best paintball purchase ever tuff as nails and has never let me down.i know it was the luxes technology that prevented chops.I did some runs after play and found 9 bps to 10.2 yielded best results without the luxe beeping to let me know outta paint but that only was if I was out shooting gravity.
    Try it sometime made for a fun day for me.
    I know I know not a mag but hey still had old school goodness to it.

I guess those peps don't realize that eyes prevent chops, and you setting the gun down to 10.2, the revy will easily keep up.

Now i want to take a Spire board and see if it will fit in revy shells.

Yeah they all seemed like their parents bought all their gear types .Im in my 40s now and probably had 20 plus years on the oldest of them.I think all they knew was how to pull the trigger and spend mommas money.I saw a ton of very young players sporting 1800$ in gear easily not that's a bad thing .I showed a few of them dos and donts about playing and handling their gear that seemed interested after I schooled them on the field.I also talked about mags to them.
    A fun time.