Thread: WTB Custom Grips for my G-Force Frame

Cool WTB Custom Grips for my G-Force Frame

So I've talked to everyone I can find and no one is up for making me some custom grips for my G-Force Frame. I'm looking for something simple, clean and flat for this gun:

I am looking for something stronger than the plastic grips it came with. They must be smooth and flat to match the clean lines of the gun.

So if anyone can make, print, cut, mill, ect grips for me then please help me out. I have a budget that is pretty reasonable so I'm willing to pay well for the right set of grips. Thanks.

have you tried stinger paintball designs?

A member here "mike780" was making custom grips from some plastic/composite material. I had a few sets of emag grips that he made and they were pretty nice. Not sure if he's still active, but you should look him up.

i just got a set of wood grips from pbalien76 over on MCB. he could probably make ones to your spec, and the right wood with or without laser engraving (which he also does) might look really cool on a marker like that...

Quote Originally Posted by vintage View Post
    have you tried stinger paintball designs?
    Ive emailed them about doing grips for my M86's. I was willing to give them all the cad data they would need. No go. They will not do any grip that is not on their templates page.
    Quote Originally Posted by dano_____ View Post
    I keep forgetting to not feed my mags after midnight so they seem to multiply regularly.

Quote Originally Posted by cougar20th View Post
    Ive emailed them about doing grips for my M86's. I was willing to give them all the cad data they would need. No go. They will not do any grip that is not on their templates page.
    That's the same problem I had as well. He quoted me like $100 for a set at one point and then stopped returning my emails. I'm understanding but $100 for plastic grips is a bit much.

Like I said I've contacted anyone and everyone that has mad grips in the past and just keep hitting dead ends.

shoot if you ever find someone to make them let me know id be down for a couple of pairs!