Thread: who offers Macro fittings in colors?

who offers Macro fittings in colors?

are there any other manufacturers apart from CCM who make macro fittings in colors
    (I mean nice anodized ones, not spray-painted-ghetto-style ones - that I can do myself )

Macroline guy offered some, but not sure if they were powdercoated or what. Azodin is apparently incorporating some sort of CCMesque type fittings on their new pump, but not sure if they are selling them separately. Any problem with the CCM ones or just don't like them?

don't get me wrong, I think that the CCM ones are pretty nice, I actually have quite a few of them and I am also quite happy with them.
    I am simply curious if anybody else offers something comparable - as CCM does seem to be the only real choice one has when it comes to nice-looking anodized fittings

All mines are CCM ones.

CCM is also out of some nice color choices at least for me they are.

I just ordered some gloss black ones from azodin, I know they offer gloss and dust black, but not sure on colors as of yet...pretty sure they will once their new pump is on the market

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Azodin-90-De...item20f7fee239

I would like to hear your opinion on these once you get them. I like the CCM ones but I have a hard time justifying the price.

-grub

my bro has the azodin fittings on a mag of his, they don't ever seem to give him any trouble...he is always saying how nice the ccm ones look but always develop a small hiss when airing up every once in a while...not a big deal since a wiggle of the macro usually fixes/seals it up but to each his/her own

Quote Originally Posted by grub View Post
    I would like to hear your opinion on these once you get them. I like the CCM ones but I have a hard time justifying the price.

-grub
    It seems to be just another option. I noticed that they're selling per unit, which ultimately will be nearly that same price as the ccm fittings that come with two. This is assuming that I'm reading that right.

Quote Originally Posted by keiko_819 View Post
    I just ordered some gloss black ones from azodin, I know they offer gloss and dust black, but not sure on colors as of yet...pretty sure they will once their new pump is on the market

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Azodin-90-De...item20f7fee239
    Cheaper direct :

http://store.azodin.com/index.php?ro...product_id=190

But what do they cost after shipping? Ebay has them listed at $15 with free shipping.
    I made the mistake of trading for a mag...now I'm trapped
    Cocker, Automag, and Misc Parts FS

they "only" have them in gloss and dust black though, right?

Quote Originally Posted by WholemealDrop View Post
    But what do they cost after shipping? Ebay has them listed at $15 with free shipping.
    I bought two and shipping was $3.00 so I saved $3.00 over eBay.

Score!

Got the azodin fittings in, they look great, block look to them but that's what I wanted for this specific mag...only complaints are that they don't have an Allen slot inside so when you put them on you have to ise a wrench(like the old style ccm fittings) and my main complaint is that the Allen key size is metric, not standard like most of us are used to

Since i am sure that Azodin are an overseas company, or at least sourced the macro fittings overseas. So metric should be expected.

The Azoding fittings are strange, you take the anodized top off and tighten the threads down with a crescent wrench, then attach the top with a screw.

Not sure how thats all going to hold together for too too long the way its designed.

If you change things around very much theres a chance of wrecking something....