Thread: Warp Feed Right?

Warp Feed Right?

Do most people use warp feed left? What's wrong with the right?

Nothing just more people shoot with their right hand so warp right would get in the way

if your right handed you will have to switch the marker to your left to reload unless you have really long arms.

the warp feed itself also is much more attractive if set up on the left... if you mount it on the right you're hanging the access panel out.
    Warp Feed Evangelist
    My Feedback

Cyco-Dude Guest
    i'm right-handed, so i tend to play the right side of the bunker. warp right means it's sticking out from the bunker; warp left means it's hidden behind the bunker.

Quote Originally Posted by Fred View Post
    the warp feed itself also is much more attractive if set up on the left... if you mount it on the right you're hanging the access panel out.
    if you had a long enough mounting bracket and hose you could turn it so the outside is still in the front but it would make a great target at that point

or I wonder... if a hopper will fit in the usual output location... you could rewire it to run "backwards" and mount it fancy side out, but then you'd have the battery pack facing forward...

Or, and hear me out, or you take a halo variant and mod it to feed to the side/top and get rid of the hopper feeding the mechanism to feed the gun. Thus saving weight and overall bulk. If only...

Cyco-Dude Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Nobody View Post
    Or, and hear me out, or you take a halo variant and mod it to feed to the side/top and get rid of the hopper feeding the mechanism to feed the gun. Thus saving weight and overall bulk. If only...
    hmm...3d printed warp halo shells??

Before the shells you need a printed top for the raceway to redirect pb up so we don't have to dremel the raceways out anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by Syko89 View Post
    Before the shells you need a printed top for the raceway to redirect pb up so we don't have to dremel the raceways out anymore.
    Now that is a worthy endeavor for a 3d printer