Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: KAM Designs / TopGun Paintball Tunaball Charity M86 Frame Raffle.

KAM Designs / TopGun Paintball Tunaball Charity M86 Frame Raffle.

KAM Designs in conjunction with Topgun Paintball have up for Raffle is one of My M86 Automag frames.

All the donations & proceeds from this raffle will be going to a good friend of the Topgun Family.

From Topguns Facebook Page.

A VERY SPECIAL REQUEST.
    PLEASE HELP

We are sorry to report the recent tragic passing of someone very close to some members of the TopGun family.

Lindsay suffered for years due to the devastating disease, Ehlers Danlos Syndrome. She was only 29 years old and leaves behind her 5 year old daughter, and her husband, Bobby who has been a friend since childhood to TopGun's Carl Jr. Bobby and his Dad and both Carl’s spent many years together where Bobby and Junior both achieved the rank of Eagle Scout. Carl Jr was honored to be Bobby and Lindsay’s daughters Godfather.
    Sadly like many people who are taken too soon both Bobby and Lindsay focused their lives on helping others. Both are EMTs and members of the local fire departments.

While Lindsay's suffering is over, the astronomical medical expenses and cost of raising a young daughter are a heavy burden for the loved ones she's left behind.

We have to do something to help this family.
    Topgun Paintball will be handling all donations, entry’s, and the final Drawing will be done by Carl Jr of Topgun Paintball or Scott (BigEvil) The drawing will be Saturday at Tunaball. For all there to see. But there is no need to be at Tunaball. I will have the frame shipped to you if you can’t attend. If you’re at Tunaball you will be handed the frame.

For every $10 you donate, you will receive a raffle ticket to win the M86 Automag Frame.

Entry donations can be made to sales@topgunpaintball.com or call Topgun at 732-928-2810

We will be accepting donations now through Friday May 1st for online entries or Saturday May 2nd in person at Tunaball. Drawing will be at Lunch (noonish) at Tunaball 8 on Saterday.
    Every penny raised will be sent directly to Lindsay's family.

You must include all of the following in the paypal notes
    • Tunaball M86 Frame Raffle
    • Full Name:
    • Shipping Address:
    • Phone Number:
    • Which Forum you are entering from if applicable, (N/A) if not:
    • Forum or Facebook Screenname if applicable, (N/A) if not:

Donations even after the raffle will be gladly accepted. Just note that they are for the Lindsey Fund.

The frame
    I am donating the only Blue M86 made for the raffle. It will be the only blue one. It has matching anodized grips and trigger. Both the frame and grips will be laser engraved to commemorate Tunaball. (See the artwork below). Along with the frame will be a second set of Trigger, & grip panels in raw mirror polished.
    Note: If for some reason the laser engraver cannot complete the laser engraving before Tunaball the frame will be laser engraved after and sent to the winner.

Frame, pre-laser engraving

Grip panel Artwork for Blue grips.
    Brian @ http://www.azzysdesignworks.com/ has graciously donated the laser-engraving work for this.
    The laser design layout work was done by Bunny.

Front of frame laser artwork This is a approximation.

Specs:
    KAM Designs M86, Tunaball Commemorative Automag Frame
    Frame color: Blue, laser engraved
    Grip color: Blue, laser engraved
    Trigger color: Blue
    Extras: Mirror polished trigger & grip panels.

• AGD Spec where it counts.
    • 86 degree (CCM based shape)
    • Mounting for Fabco MSV-2 & clippard MPA-3
    • Tapped for Sleeper LPR mount Capable. The frame will be tapped 1/8NPT on the bottom but. You will have to modify the MSV-2 & its mounting plate. It will not come modified.
    • Frame accepts 2X emag trigger magnets above the forward trigger stop.
    • Can be used on twistlock guns or non twistlock.
    • Sear release hole for use on pnuemags.
    • AGD Saftey compatable. (Safetey NOT Included)
    • All Stainless Steel screws/pins
    • Trigger included, Forward & back stop setscrews.
    • Grip Panels included.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    More Great Topgun Raffles:

Topgun also has another raffle going for the Lindsay Fund that I urge you to look at if the Automag frame does not interest you.

From Topguns Facebook Page.
    TopGun will run a raffle for an Empire Axe with an Inception Designs Tacticool body. The Gun has been customized by hydro-dipping in a Zebra pattern. Zebra is what sufferers of EDS identify with due to the effect this disease has on the appearance of the skin of those with this devastating disease.
    Every penny raised will be sent directly to Lindsay's family. Win a gun valued at over $750.00 for just $10.00 a ticket. If you don't want to enter the raffle, we'll take anything you can offer and send it directly to Bobby.
    We will be running this raffle till May 10th, Mothers Day in honor of Lindsay.
    You can donate/get tour raffle ticket through our website http://www.topgunpaintball.com (events) or call Topgun at 732-928-2810.
    Last edited by cougar20th; 03-30-2015 at 11:40 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by dano_____ View Post
    I keep forgetting to not feed my mags after midnight so they seem to multiply regularly.

Please Post/link this any and everywhere you can to help.

Already spreading it around and asked Simon if he could as well.

Quote Originally Posted by BigEvil View Post
    Already spreading it around and asked Simon if he could as well.
    Awesome. Thanks.

Your frame raffle going until may as well?

Quote Originally Posted by knownothingmags View Post
    Your frame raffle going until may as well?
    Yup. Frame raffle goes until Tunaball. Exact dates are above.

What about previous donations to the "shave the beard" foundation ?

Sent one when Carl Jr posted it on beo.

Wow, this and the Hydrodipped Inception Axe. These prizes are outrageous. For such a tiny event to have such world class prizes for a great cause.

Get your donations in now.

Quote Originally Posted by going_home View Post
    What about previous donations to the "shave the beard" foundation ?

Sent one when Carl Jr posted it on beo.

You will have to ask Carl about that one. Shot him a message on BEO.

Quote Originally Posted by Nobody View Post
    Wow, this and the Hydrodipped Inception Axe. These prizes are outrageous. For such a tiny event to have such world class prizes for a great cause.

I beleive the Axe is being drawn a week after Tunaball.

Quote Originally Posted by cougar20th View Post

I beleive the Axe is being drawn a week after Tunaball.
    Yes, on Mother's day, in honor of the woman who died.

Quote Originally Posted by Nobody View Post

Maybe a tiny event for you...but a huge event for me! Thank you all so much for the support over the years. Big E...I don't know what I would do without you! Thanks! I am gonna shoot the piss out of all you turds this year.
    Email me for low prices on ALL AGD Products and more. tunaman5@verizon.net
    Tunamart

Question

Wait, you are going to play this year ?

Quote Originally Posted by going_home View Post
    Wait, you are going to play this year ?

Well to be honest. I feel pretty good since the operation, but even going up a flight of stairs is a task anymore. I'll see how long I can go. Not having a windpipe means not have too much wind. It sucks.

Tuna, did you retire from fishing?

Quote Originally Posted by Tunaman View Post
    Well to be honest. I feel pretty good since the operation, but even going up a flight of stairs is a task anymore. I'll see how long I can go. Not having a windpipe means not have too much wind. It sucks.
    No worries........I got an extra seat added to the wheel chair. We can shoot the piss out of the turds together. Yee Haa.

Quote Originally Posted by luke View Post
    Never

Quote Originally Posted by luke View Post
    I thought fishing is all you could afford to do when you retire......

Maybe it's time you started shooting a lighter gun.. like an Axe. :o

/ducks

Maybe it's time you started shooting a lighter gun.. like an Axe. :o

/ducks
    Tuna only shots mags. Ill have to let him borrow my CarbonFiber Minimag if he needs lighter.

Tuna only shots mags. Ill have to let him borrow my CarbonFiber Minimag if he needs lighter.

The Axe is the mags younger cousin so it won't be that far of a stretch

BTW, this is the Axe that will be raffled off from topgun on Mother's day

Name:  Axe.jpg
Views: 223
Size:  30.9 KBName:  Axe02.jpg
Views: 188
Size:  38.3 KB

Quote Originally Posted by Top Gun Paintball
    VERY SPECIAL REQUEST.
    PLEASE HELP
    We are sorry to report the recent tragic passing of someone very close to some members of the TopGun family.
    Lindsay suffered for years due to the devastating disease, Ehlers-Delos Syndrome. She was only 29 years old and leaves behind her 5 year old daughter, and her husband, Bobby who has been a friend since childhood to TopGun's Carl Jr. Bobby and his Dad and both Carls spent many years together where Bobby and Junior both achieved the rank of Eagle Scout. Carl Jr was honored to be Bobby and Lindsays daughters Godfather.
    Sadly like many people who are taken too soon both Bobby and Lindsay focused their lives on helping others. Both are EMTs and members of the local fire departments.
    While Lindsay's suffering is over, the astronomical medical expenses and cost of raising a young daughter are a heavy burden for the loved ones she's left behind.
    We have to do something to help this family.
    TopGun will run a raffle for an Empire Axe with an Inception Designs Tacticool body. The Gun has been customized by hydro-dipping in a Zebra pattern. Zebra is what sufferers of EDS identify with due to the effect this disease has on the appearance of the skin of those with this devastating disease.
    Every penny raised will be sent directly to Lindsay's family. Win a gun valued at over $750.00 for just $10.00 a ticket. If you don't want to enter the raffle, we'll take anything you can offer and send it directly to Bobby.
    We will be running this raffle till May 10th, Mothers Day in honor of Lindsay.
    You can donate/get tour raffle ticket through our website http://www.topgunpaintball.com (events) or call us at 732-928-2810.
    Any help would be deeply appreciated. It's the right thing to do.
    (Online link will be up shortly)

Quote Originally Posted by Tunaman View Post
    Never
    Good to hear.

The Axe is the mags younger cousin so it won't be that far of a stretch
    Axes and mags.

Brian @ http://www.azzysdesignworks.com/ has graciously donated the laser-engraving work for this. The frame leave tomorrow.

The laser design work was done by non other then Bunny.

Brian @ http://www.azzysdesignworks.com/ has graciously donated the laser-engraving work for this. The frame leave tomorrow.

The laser design work was done by non other then Bunny.
    Glad to hear that things are still working out for the build I can't wait to buy a bunch of raffle tickets to see if I can win.

Btw, I had another idea, but the company couldn't make any new custom grips for us. If anyone is interested, I can whip up this design in an E-mag Gripframe.

Quote Originally Posted by Bunny View Post
    Glad to hear that things are still working out for the build I can't wait to buy a bunch of raffle tickets to see if I can win.

Btw, I had another idea, but the company couldn't make any new custom grips for us. If anyone is interested, I can whip up this design in an E-mag Gripframe.

That one was amazing. Really really wish that could have been made.

Frame & grips are hopefully being lasered today.

Bryan @ http://www.azzysdesignworks.com/ posted this on MCB

I would like to thank Both Bryan for donating the laserwork. And Rob (Bunny on AO) for the photoshop work and design layout.

Remember is also comes with Mirror polished raw grips if these amazing grips arent to the winners liking.

Fully Lasered, Triggers sitting on my desk waiting for the frame to come back.

It gets assembled Repackaged and shipped to Carl Jr @ Topgun Paintball as soon as USPS gets it back to me. It will be at Tunaball for all to see. And if the lucky winner is there to pick up.
    If they are not it will be shipped to the winner.
    Last edited by cougar20th; 04-14-2015 at 01:35 PM.

cougar20th: That turned out great. Thanks for donating this for a good cause. I went ahead and stickied the thread and made an announcement so we can get proper coverage for the cause.