Thread: Thinking about selling off my collection.....

Thinking about selling off my collection.....

So, I'm working on buying a house and every bit helps so I'm thinking about selling off some of my toys.....

This one would also come with another barrel back and a longer front, ano work done by FX.

This one comes as seen with the freak bored micro barrel, custom milled rail and body, and dust black RPG x-valve plus a 14" CP barrel, bike grip and VASA all ano matched. Ano done by TONSIXER.

This one comes as seen, most ano work done by caustic customs.

Probably worth mentioning that all have CCM macro fittings. Feel free to ask questions.

beautiful stuff.
    Email me for low prices on ALL AGD Products and more. tunaman5@verizon.net
    Tunamart

Id be interested in the logic mag, specifically the rail, Logic UMF, foregrip, VASA, and CP ASA

Quote Originally Posted by blamtro View Post
    Id be interested in the logic mag, specifically the rail, Logic UMF, foregrip, VASA, and CP ASA
    And if he ends up getting all that, I would be interested in picking up some of the leftover pieces: valve and barrel, and maybe the body too if that would make the sale ultimately convincing.

I know there is more money in parting them but if I'm going to sell them I think I'd rather just sell them whole.

As for the gloss black mag it doesn't have a VASA, it's a one piece foregrip.

I feel for you. In the process of selling and buying a home and it feels like I am hemorrhaging money out of every orifice right now. TBH, these are a little tough to value as wholes markers because they don't typically sell well. Here is an approximate value I would give if parted for each marker:

Purple/black = $ 690-725
    Tonsixer = $ 400? - REALLY hard to value this one.
    Black Shadow/UMF Mag = $ 670-725.

Figure complete Mags have been selling for maybe 20-30% less than parted prices as a guestimate. Really pretty though. Several parts I would be interested in, but like I said I'm in the same boat moneywise as you right now.

Looks like this is really happening. ..

Wow, very nice. Congrats.

Gorgeous house, if I could sell a couple mags to get a house like that here in California I would, but prices are too damn high so I'm keeping my mags. If it comes down to parts, rpg frame please. Intrested in the tonsixer as a whole though. Will keep a eye out on the thread.

Congrats Rob!

Quote Originally Posted by Stedspitcher View Post
    Congrats Rob!
    Thanks buddy!

It's not actually 100% yet but getting very close, last hurdle is the appraisal which is today, keeping my fingers crossed!

The thing I'm most excited about actually isn't the house but rather the land that I'm getting with it, really looking forward to that.

I love that house! It would take some convincing to get my wife away from her dreams of beach life...
    Stay Classy, AO...
    BEO: RIP / Topgun Paintball: RIP / Old MCB: RIP

Quote Originally Posted by zondo View Post
    I love that house! It would take some convincing to get my wife away from her dreams of beach life...
    That isnt all its cracked up to be.

Waterfront property is usually ridiculous money, and the beach automobile traffic (at least here) is bumper to bumper.

Quote Originally Posted by zondo View Post
    Thanks man, I think we got really lucky. The house was built in 2008 and has never been lived in so everything is brand new and top quality. On top of that we're getting 27.5 acres with it.

Quote Originally Posted by robertreed711 View Post
    Thanks man, I think we got really lucky. The house was built in 2008 and has never been lived in so everything is brand new and top quality. On top of that we're getting 27.5 acres with it.
    It hasn't been lived in and built in 2008 was it built on an Indian burial ground or something? Cause that sounds like a pretty sweet score, congrats.

Quote Originally Posted by robertreed711 View Post
    27.5 acres
    When's the paintball field part of it opening up?

where is this house located if i may ask?

Quote Originally Posted by capt spank View Post
    where is this house located if i may ask?
    Upstate NY

Pm me a price for all three

Quote Originally Posted by mag79 View Post
    Pm me a price for all three
    Here we go....

UMF Mag is glorious. I would only sell that on the condition that the buyer truly appreciates it for what it is.
    Feedback
    God is good

Quote Originally Posted by G Squat View Post
    UMF Mag is glorious. I would only sell that on the condition that the buyer truly appreciates it for what it is.
    Thanks!

I think I'm just going to keep them, I won't entertain low ball offers and I don't need the money. They probably won't get used much but at least they'll look great on the wall.