Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Planning to make these and want to gauge Interest. . . . .Warp-less Hopper bracket!

Quote Originally Posted by Loguzzzzzz View Post
    Here is a link to he MCB thread that I used when I modded mine.
    Warp-less warp feed
    Thank you!

I need to make another one so maybe I can do some video of it

this isn't just interest- I WILL buy one

I was just looking at my Prophecy the other day thinking... you know you could 3d print some drop in parts to make this warpless...
    Warp Feed Evangelist
    My Feedback

Quote Originally Posted by BigEvil View Post
    I was thinking this too. I should talk to Cougar20th and KNMs about it
    no problem just let me know.

In for 2

Loguzzzzzz, any thoughts on this?

Quote Originally Posted by blamtro View Post
    Another thought on these is to mill the bracket to accept an O-ring on both sides for those that use the sleeper mod with the ASA to feed the LPR in the gripframe.

Quote Originally Posted by blamtro View Post
    Another thought on these is to mill the bracket to accept an O-ring on both sides for those that use the sleeper mod with the ASA to feed the LPR in the gripframe.
    I have many thoughts.

Every hole costs money so why impose everyone with the cost of a hole which only a few will use. If this needs to be done the modification can be done after the fact. I can offer it as a service or the purchaser can do it themselves.
    ......You know you want one!!

I want one

While I don't plan on getting one (not a warp fan), I will say this:

I have met and played with Loguzzzz on several occasions (when living in Cali). I have bought stuff with him as well (pneu mag stuff). He has always been stand-up, honest, a guy's guy, and helpful beyond the actual cost of the experience. I would trust Loguzzzz with a pre-order cost or a quote for a service or product provided.

In the trend of AOers continuing the 'Mag experience/lifestyle, Loguzzzz is a guy I wouldn't hesitate doing business with.....Just my input.....God Bless AOers!

I can't say this has been a long time coming, because efforts have been made in the past to do it (Luke, for one). But for the life of me I can't figure out why this hopper mod and mount haven't taken off with much more force over the past couple years.

Check the dates on those "warpless" threads and you'll see that the hopper mods were done a LONG time ago. I've got a modded Halo Too, and several more plus a Z2 ready for modding. 3D printed warpless modification parts have been discussed in the past too, but nobody pulls the trigger.

I can say that if someone does make 3D printed parts to make the mod easier, I would certainly be interested. And I'll also be interested in a custom manufactured bracket depending on price. The price has to be justifiable though, and I think that's been a hang-up. I can get a piece of 2" wide, 1/8" thick aluminum stock (and have one, actually) very cheaply from the hardware store, to cut and drill and make my own serviceable bracket. A custom milled job is certainly a heckuva lot nicer, but on a part like that function is function.

Not trying to be a wet blanket. I'm actually stoked that more people are taking notice of these ideas and moving them forward.

I can appreciate your opinions but most here would rather have function follow form. Just take a look at the MOTM threads, definitely FORM! When you have have both it is win/win.
    I understand that the price is the issue and if you have ever had anything machined then you know that it is not cheap.
    Based on my quotes the price for un-anodized raw parts is likely to be in the $35 range without shipping.
    Last edited by Loguzzzzzz; 04-17-2015 at 02:26 PM.

I'm down for 1.

Pretty cool. I would be down for one.

Quote Originally Posted by Justus View Post
    I can't say this has been a long time coming, because efforts have been made in the past to do it (Luke, for one). But for the life of me I can't figure out why this hopper mod and mount haven't taken off with much more force over the past couple years.
    Probably because 99 percent of players are happy with a loader on the top of the gun.....

Not to rain on the parade or anything....just saying.

Quote Originally Posted by going_home View Post
    Probably because 99 percent of players are happy with a loader on the top of the gun.....

Not to rain on the parade or anything....just saying.

because they are uneducated

depending on price im in

Quote Originally Posted by vintage View Post
    because they are uneducated
    More likely its because the loader on top isnt a distraction, doesnt interfere with their game.

They just look right thru it.

Now back to the OP's subject.

I might also be interested, especially if someone is taking care of the drop in parts for the loader mod

Hopper off the top allows you to play a style that is otherwise a cardinal sin, over the top of the bunker. Being able to do that without the additional weight and space of a warp is awesome.

I'd go $100 for the bracket with drop in mod.

Loguzzz... are you bringing a sample out to TB?
    Stay Classy, AO...
    BEO: RIP / Topgun Paintball: RIP / Old MCB: RIP

I just wrote a thread on this but realized someone was way ahead of me, lol.

I am completely up for getting one of these!

Quote Originally Posted by wetwrks View Post
    That is sweet. I would be interested in one or two
    Hmm...maby more like 4 or 5 based on looking at current projects....all depending on price.

Any updates?

May is a very busy month for me, rarely home and always seem to send a lot of money. Once I get back and recover from all the time away from home and get some cash saved up my plan is to begin production. Just need to contact the machinist and check his schedule too.

count me in for a couple John
    Email me for low prices on ALL AGD Products and more. tunaman5@verizon.net
    Tunamart

I'm in for one. working on the loader now actually.

How is this project coming along?

Just waiting for some money to come in so I can give the machinist the go ahead.

Any updates?