Thread: The CRIPPLE -ZX Mag

The CRIPPLE -ZX Mag

After searching for parts for a long time I can finally begin to build my cripple -zx.

I decided to use the euro-body. The body will need some changes (milling) to better match the frame.

This is actually my first real build and it will probably ruin me but I will anyway have fun doing it.

I'll update soon.

And a sneak peek

MOTY3
    That is unique i must say.

Nice !

That is awesome, I sooooo want that frame. Is that the barrel you are going to actually use for it? Hear they are a good show piece but not very good in use.

I'm confused half of me is saying i love it and the other half is saying yuck

I'm thinking zombie/infection ano.

The barrel will not be used for this. I will use a shorter barrel.
    A shorter barrel will change the the look a lot. (taking new pictures with a shorter barrel.)
    Have been in contact with a workshop that will help with milling the body, and a few other things. I like the idea of zombie / infection ano. Thinking of anodize it myself, how hard can it be.

Wow! A Euro on a Crippler frame=hotness! Any milling done to the Euro in a "Crippler" fashion would be awesome to see! I always thought the ram-rods were a little weird, but if they work for you, then that's all the more cooler in my book! Can't wait to see the finished project! Best of luck to you!

I don't know if it'll ruin you or not, but it's gonna take a lotta Krona to Cripple the Euro!

Summary: Bad joke, Sweet marker! That's a wild frame right there.

Looks like it may weigh more than a classic RT.....

Quote Originally Posted by going_home View Post
    Looks like it may weigh more than a classic RT.....
    Said the man with nudlearms.

I like it when my markers have little weight, helps me to keep it steadier and actually hit better.

I've always wanted a "space mag" so That is the idea with this.

Looks good with that barrel. I would still pick out a second barrel that you can get anod to match.

It's not the barrel that I will use for this, Just wanted to show what it looked like with a shorter one.

Cyco-Dude Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by swe_crazy View Post
    I like the idea of zombie / infection ano. Thinking of anodize it myself, how hard can it be.
    eh, i wouldn't try it unless you already know how, especially on something that nice. what asa are you planning to use with it?