Thread: Craigslist automag

Craigslist automag

i thought it was a little weird that they cut the feedneck off. i wanted to buy it until i saw that, new to mags and not sure if there is any way to repair that.

anyhow i thought it was a pretty good price.

http://sfbay.craigslist.org/eby/spo/4968732709.html

That's what happens when idiots and paintball markers meet. Not sure why someone couldn't just drop the paintball down the feedneck for the every popular "one ball games". Splash kit looks beat.

chances are the feedneck broke off he cleaned it up a bit and used it as is.

so is there any real simple fix to that?

i wanted to pick it up as a gun for my girl to use, but im not looking for too much of a hassle..

also, what grip frame is that? is it something worth snagging and putting on my stock automag?

Cheaper and easier just to buy a body out of the BST's. I know of someone who might have a couple....

https://www.automags.org/forums/showt...-body-and-more

thanks for the link dude!

im gonna have to do a little more research, but i think ill be taking a few items off your hands in the not too distant future.

Interesting stock but the feedneck is missing and the trigger guard has been cut. Depending on the field you play, they may require you to have a trigger guard. Keep that in mind as well.

thanks for the info, i emailed the guy about it. He said someone else is interested, so since i already just bought a mag for myself im just gonna sink some money into that one and hold out till i find a rainmaker for a gun for the lady.

you guys are super knowledgeable, thanks for all your input.