Thread: Eclipse Mag question

Eclipse Mag question

Hey guys, I have a purple splash "Eclipse Mag" heading my way. Milling on rail looks pretty neat etc. My question is, are these rare enough to warrant keeping things as a straight up restore or should I feel free to re-anno if its scratched up etc (also not a huge fan of purple)

Unless it's a total mess, don't re-anno. Sell the parts you don't want and buy the parts you do. I can't speak to rarity, but there are plenty of people out there looking for splash parts.

Yeah. Unless the ano is really really beat to crap I would attempt to sell the parts before re anodizing them. Purple is pretty desirable actually.

Nice....

By description it was a "purple beat up 'eclipse mag' gun" was sitting in a garage and being sold by someone not in the sport. I have a guy who does some amazing things with anno but would never mess with it if it holds history/value. (Some things are worth keeping original regardless of how beat up they are)

That said, marker showed up last night and besides being a little dirty and gunky inside, is actually in really good shape. Will be doing a straight restore. Thanks for info.

I can't wait to see some pictures of the splash. I just checked out your armory post and I think that eclipse mag will fit in nicely.

Name:  IMG_20150414_235022~2.jpg
Views: 81
Size:  45.6 KB

Here's more or less how she came in. Thanks again for the info guys.

Please don't reanodize that.....I'd be interested in buying it as I'm sure several other members would be.

ohhh! Me like

Even has the complete gadget grip.
    Stay Classy, AO...
    BEO: RIP / Topgun Paintball: RIP / Old MCB: RIP

Thanks guys.
    I promise it won't be re annoed haha. I was only asking originally because the guy didn't have a pic of the actual marker and I was going by description/Google image searches. For the price I got it for I decided to buy sight unseen and was just sort of preparing for the worst. Turned out to be quite the steal.