Thread: Automag twist lock barrels

Automag twist lock barrels

Hey everyone I'm in need of some o rings for my twist lock barrels and was wondering if anyone knows the size or type I need to get? Thanks!

Found this with a search............

https://www.automags.org/forums/showt...st+lock+orings

I know there are several barrel orings in the classic parts kits, and i think in the rt parts kits.
    Last edited by notoriousMAG; 04-17-2015 at 05:32 PM. Reason: Fixed link

Yup. Parts kits have them. I just order spares each time I buy rebuild kits. I like to have spare banjo o rings around as well. As far as size spec. Idk. But don't use buna. They may fit. But the soft rubber is a pita to deal with.

Thanks for the help!

You can use buna orings if you want, but make sure they are a durometer of 90 and not the softer 70. A stiffer oring will help prevent barrel wobble when firing.
    Except for the Automag in front, its usually the man behind the equipment that counts.

so just to be sure I am looking at Buna 90 018 size is this correct?

Any oring of durometer 90 in the correct size will work. I don't have my list in front of me, and I haven't used a twist lock for so long I can't remember the size off the top of my head. Size 018 sounds about right, though.

Ok thanks for the reply

Im looking to buy them elsewhere for cheaper that's why I need the size number...thanks for the help though