Thread: Tapatalk fail!

Tapatalk fail!

Do I just fail at Tapatalk or is there some secret?

I've installed the app and found MCB but I can't find AO. Incidentally I couldn't get it to work from the pop-up banner on the full website either.

Hmm. Worked just fine for me. I searched for automags.org and there it was.

I hate when that happens...

I couldnt get it to work either.

Its no longer on my phone.

When its easier to go direct to a website, why bother with an app....

Yeah... if Tapatalk doesn't work then there's no decision to make.
    I just wanted to try it out and see if I liked it.

Lets gather all the data. I'm on IOS 8, what are you guys using?

Android 5.1

For what it's worth: Android 5.1 on Nexus 5, and it works just fine for me. Not entirely sure how I added it to Tapatalk, but I think it was by tapping the banner while in Chrome.

I'm using Android version 4.4.2 on a Galaxy Note 2. The weird thing is that the app seems to work fine, but I can't find AO in the list of available forums.

Quote Originally Posted by SpyderBoy View Post
    I'm using Android version 4.4.2 on a Galaxy Note 2. The weird thing is that the app seems to work fine, but I can't find AO in the list of available forums.
    That's odd. Have you asked Tapatalk why?

Dayspring: Can you check the plugin for Tapatalk?

For whatever reason I can't search for "automags.org" in the search either. I'm running an ios 8.3. I have the App installed. When I goto Automags.org using Safari, I can click "Open" and Tapatalk with redirect me to Automags.org and I can connect.

If you guys can post up your Phone/Operating System that could help us figure some things out. Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by going_home View Post
    Android 5.1
    Nexus 6.

Not sure why or how but the first time I tried Tapatalk it made me a new screen name ( going_home1 ) (mods please delete that one) and then I couldnt get into the site.

So I got torqued off and uninstalled the app.

Tried it again today and still logged me in under a wrong screen name, I deleted it (I think) but couldnt get back into the site.

So again its uninstalled.

I'm not wasting any more time on Tapatalk

Nokia Lumia Windows Phone running windows phone 8 os and not able to find ao on tapatalk

Searching for anything automag related in Tapatalk only brings up MCB and Custom Cockers. Can't find AO any which way I try. Odd that, since I'm currently logged in to AO via Tapatalk...

I searched for automags.org in the Tapatalk app and our forum came up immediately.

Ok... Update.

I checked again. This time I was able to see the AO forum in the search list, but when I clicked it it said, "Failed to connect to forum, please check with the forum administrator if this problem persists."

Posting from Tapatalk right now. Everything works here.

Ahhh! Got it to work. Now that I can see the Automags.org forum in the search results (not sure what changed there) I still couldn't connect. Continued to give me the failed to connect message above.

So I clicked on the profile tab and saw that Tapatalk had added AO to the list of forums I am "following" but it said waiting for sign-in information. Then I clicked on AO in this list and it prompted me for login information which worked. Now I can access the forum on Tapatalk! Yay!

Looks good on my end. All Dayspring had to do was respond to this thread. Man that guy is good

Btw, if anyone is going to Tunaball could they please update going_home phone's for him

Quote Originally Posted by Bunny View Post
    Looks good on my end. All Dayspring had to do was respond to this thread. Man that guy is good

Btw, if anyone is going to Tunaball could they please update going_home phone's for him
    You punks get off my flip phone!

Android 5.1 is the latest update.....

You arent going ?

I meant to help you convert to an iphone.

Im getting hitched this weekend and i will be hanging out in maine eating lobsters the weekend of tunaball.

Im getting hitched this weekend and i will be hanging out in maine eating lobsters the weekend of tunaball.
    And this is how it ends for you. Next excuse will be little bunny's. You can only eat so much Lobster in a week. Bring Mrs. Bunny and have some Pork.

Quote Originally Posted by Beemer View Post
    And this is how it ends for you. Next excuse will be little bunny's. You can only eat so much Lobster in a week. Bring Mrs. Bunny and have some Pork.
    But she's letting him keep his wall of fame... That's why he's marrying her.
    Stay Classy, AO...
    BEO: RIP / Topgun Paintball: RIP / Old MCB: RIP

I have no use for inferior products.

Look up the specs on the Nexus 6 compared to the IPhone 6

Changing to an IPhone would be like changing from a mag to a clang bang cocker.

Why bother......