Thread: Electronic trigger bounce

Electronic trigger bounce

Need Help adjusting my emag trigger from being too sensitive in e-mode. It just started this last game and never has been a problem before. I am running x mod beta 1.7, the only thing I could think of was that I changed a setting without knowing.

Any help would be appreciated.

Look under xmod setting for the debounce and increase it.

My settings are limited to. Mode, ROF, Ace, Fix, Dwell, Trg Ace, and Dsp Brit. I've played with the fix with no effect.

You have something going on there if it just started out of the clear blue. Check your valve, make sure all the orings are good and there there is nothing in the reg pin orings. If all is well, then increase your "FIX" setting. Fix = Debounce. Should be around 5-10. Any higher and the gun will shoot slugishly. Check your trigger rod length also, they tend to come loose and it might have come out some and is too close to the trigger now

I adjusted the trigger rod back and it seem to fix it. Tho i can't imagine that it could have worked its way out as it was vary stiff and hard to move back. Thanks for the help Evil.

If the trigger was hitting the back of the trigger, it would cause the trigger to react with each shot. The trigger rod may not have moved. If the trigger stop moved allowing the trigger to get closer, it would have the same effect.

The fix setting shuts off the trigger input until after the solenoid has turned off. The collapsing magnetic field was causing issues with the HES trigger sensor in some guns. A shorter dwell setting in your gun reduces the fix setting you need, if this is the cause of additional shots fired. The dwell should be around 15ms. If the fix setting is needed, just increase the value until the problem goes away. You can get rid of the problem by putting a filter on your HES output (trigger input) as well, then you don't need any adjustments.
    Except for the Automag in front, its usually the man behind the equipment that counts.

Quote Originally Posted by cudamelland View Post
    I adjusted the trigger rod back and it seem to fix it. Tho i can't imagine that it could have worked its way out as it was vary stiff and hard to move back. Thanks for the help Evil.
    Set it to spec and be generous with the red loctite.

After spending way to much time fiddling with trigger and HES to eliminate reactivity in E-mode I pulled the sear and sure enough trigger rod was way to long. X is back up and running thanks Big E