Thread: An Introduction

An Introduction

Not sure if this is the right place but I just wanted to make a small introduction. Ive been playing paintball for about 10 years. Seriously got back into it about 4 years ago. Been doing the whole tournament scene thing up until this year. Ive always been interested in mags since I seen them years ago. I got a chance to finally buy a minimag from a guy and the field and said why not. Used it for the first time yesterday and I loved it. I have also been collecting parts and finally got my last part in and "finished" my ULE mag today. Well here's the mags I currently have. (Sorry its not the best pictures)

The ULE Mag

Nice setups and welcome to the forums.

Mags are an infection. You start with one, then it breds and you get 2. Then 2 begets 4 and you have a collection. Plus, they are so fun to shoot. Classics are different that Xvalve or ReTro, pumpmags different that Emags. And of course, when you don't look, you will start to get pieces where you begin to build spare mags from the pieces you gather. Its crazy but its the truth. Hell, i got an Emag cause i wanted a Tunablade, and the gun grow out of that!

Nice !

Quote Originally Posted by Nobody View Post
    Mags are an infection. You start with one, then it breds and you get 2. Then 2 begets 4 and you have a collection. Plus, they are so fun to shoot. Classics are different that Xvalve or ReTro, pumpmags different that Emags. And of course, when you don't look, you will start to get pieces where you begin to build spare mags from the pieces you gather. Its crazy but its the truth. Hell, i got an Emag cause i wanted a Tunablade, and the gun grow out of that!
    Id love to get a pump mag some time. Pump is huge here but all you see is autocockers, Id love to change it up and be different.

They look nice. What foregrip is that installed on the ULE?

Quote Originally Posted by carnutaz View Post
    Pretty sure that's the new bike grip.....

Quote Originally Posted by going_home View Post
    Pretty sure that's the new bike grip.....
    Yup it is.
    Quote Originally Posted by carnutaz View Post
    Responded to your PM

I hear they have a good sized pump scene in your country...

Yup its pretty big. If im not practicing for a tournament or in a tournament I play pump. But now that I got these mags I have something else I can use.

Welcome not-required. Great looking mags. Like Nobody says "Mags are an infection." You can't just have one and as you can see I've been a victim for a long time. lol

My Current Collection:

Its so great to see someone from Hawaii on the forum as well. Even better that you are on Maui. My folks, sister and her husband are all on Maui and I used to live there when I was younger. I hear there is a new field by Lahina. I'm visiting in Nov this year and plan to play at least once while I'm there. I'll most likely bring a pump and a mag. We should connect and I'll let you shoot my pump mag if you are interested to see how they shoot.

Feel free to ask any mag questions you might have and we'll do our best to help you out. You can also PM me any time with mag questions, but be prepared to get an ear full from me because I like to talk about mags and Maui.

Quote Originally Posted by Sk8ermog View Post
    Welcome not-required. Great looking mags. Like Nobody says "Mags are an infection." You can't just have one and as you can see I've been a victim for a long time. lol

My Current Collection:

Its so great to see someone from Hawaii on the forum as well. Even better that you are on Maui. My folks, sister and her husband are all on Maui and I used to live there when I was younger. I hear there is a new field by Lahina. I'm visiting in Nov this year and plan to play at least once while I'm there. I'll most likely bring a pump and a mag. We should connect and I'll let you shoot my pump mag if you are interested to see how they shoot.

Feel free to ask any mag questions you might have and we'll do our best to help you out. You can also PM me any time with mag questions, but be prepared to get an ear full from me because I like to talk about mags and Maui.
    Thats an awesome collection. Incredible.

Yup new field in Lahaina, kind of expensive so I only go when someone sets something up. Hit me up for sure when it gets closer and well plan something out. Oh im definitely interested in trying out your pump mag.

Thanks for the warm welcome everyone

Don't PM him. All he knows is how to do is make blue guns. :P

But post up any questions you might have. Try to put technical questions in the tech section and have fun. Read, learn, enjoy mag culture.

Quote Originally Posted by Nobody View Post
    Don't PM him. All he knows is how to do is make blue guns.

But post up any questions you might have. Try to put technical questions in the tech section and have fun. Read, learn, enjoy mag culture.
    Im not totally opposed to blue haha

You let me know if you have any questions or need anything.
    Email me for low prices on ALL AGD Products and more. tunaman5@verizon.net
    Tunamart

Quote Originally Posted by Tunaman View Post
    You let me know if you have any questions or need anything.
    I'd do what he says if I were you.

Remember, he's from New Jersey.....