Thread: BooYah ELCD frame pricing

BooYah ELCD frame pricing

I was looking for a hyperframe and stumbled on this for $130 shipped. Can't tell if it's worth it.
    What should a booyah frame run for assuming the condition is good or better?

Name:  DSC_0011_zpsln6cxbcv.jpg
Views: 186
Size:  35.8 KB

You may need a BooYah on/off to make that function properly. Maybe one of the mag experts on here can verify.

Hmm, well i do have a ULT installed at the moment (classic valve). Or is there more to it than that?

Quote Originally Posted by fz6soldier View Post
    You may need a BooYah on/off to make that function properly. Maybe one of the mag experts on here can verify.

A ult will work but booyah frames like strong batteries that are 9.6v. A normal 9v battery will work but will die pretty fast. That's why I'm a bigger fan of hyperframes.

Also that seems like a high price for that frame. I wouldn't pay more then $100 for one of those frames.

I would keep looking for a hyperframe if you have the time. A hyperframe with a lighter micro switch is very walkable. Where as a booyah frame is never walkable.

Feel free to PM me with any hyperframe questions.

I'm glad I checked here today, I have 2 of these sitting in a box right now. One is assembled and complete and the other is for parts. Thanks for the info

this was such a good idea to post about this beforehand. Sounds like i'll be better off going the pneumag route. I was able to make one before with a trilogy SF frame (milled out the inside and rotated the noid) but i think there was a recharge issue. There was never enough air to trip the sear (classic valve) any faster than a couple bps. This was before the ULT kit and a thread i found here that mentioned a pps microrock can make a huge difference over a tickler.

Quote Originally Posted by Sk8ermog View Post
    A ult will work but booyah frames like strong batteries that are 9.6v. A normal 9v battery will work but will die pretty fast. That's why I'm a bigger fan of hyperframes.

Also that seems like a high price for that frame. I wouldn't pay more then $100 for one of those frames.

I would keep looking for a hyperframe if you have the time. A hyperframe with a lighter micro switch is very walkable. Where as a booyah frame is never walkable.

Feel free to PM me with any hyperframe questions.

You need to get to Tunaball !

I'll go when i'm good and ready! (perhaps next year)

Quote Originally Posted by going_home View Post
    You need to get to Tunaball !