Thread: Is there a good fan mod for i4 goggles?

Is there a good fan mod for i4 goggles?

I love my i4 goggles, but they do fog up when I get especially sweaty. I don't use a visor if that matters. Any good fan upgrades that you guys know will work with the i4 goggles?

you could try the Habervision Eliminator Goggle Fan. I know some people that have used these in other masks and have had good luck.

Do you have a thermal lense in yours? I ask because I've never been able to make mine fog.

I do use thermal lenses and I admit it's usually not a problem, but every now and then...

Cool. I'll check out the Habervision Eliminator Goggle Fan.

Anyone tried the Virtue stealth fan?
    Last edited by SpyderBoy; 04-29-2015 at 03:55 PM.

Most goggle systems work well these days without any fans. The number one cause of fogging on most goggles, is a blockage of the air flow path. This is usually caused by the user wearing a hat or bandana that partially covers the vent holes/slots.

A quick fix that requires no batteries, is a small diameter air tube fed into the bottom of the goggle area. When the goggle starts to fog due to a build up of moist air, put the tube in your mouth and suck it out of your goggles. It will draw in new dry air and the goggles will clear. We used to use this method long before anti-fog goggles were around and it works really well.
    Except for the Automag in front, its usually the man behind the equipment that counts.

Nice tip athomas! Thanks.

you can make your own fan system with a 20mm computer fan, tie wraps, battery pack with on/off switch. Radio Shack or Ace Hardware store...