Thread: Cool Phoenix body mag on ebay

Cool Phoenix body mag on ebay

http://www.ebay.com/itm/171771476211

I thought this was pretty cool...especially if you have an extra x valve you want to put to use.

That looks like the body that Steve_81 sold in the messy deal to kfletch........not sure about this. Smells fishy

Yup......Bike grip, dust black feed and a classic valve.

Quote Originally Posted by steve_81 View Post
    I really, really hate to do this but i just got my car repair estimate so my splash phoenix automag body has to go. Seems like i cant ever finish a project. It will come with 2 AGD ball detents, AGD bike grip and a dust black CCM clamping feedneck. I can also throw in a classic valve with Lvl. 7 bolt.

Asking $375 shipped.

Attachment 91081

Good call...the seller said he would take $340 for it which didn't seem too bad considering he also put an intelliframe on it

Yeah that is it! It's even the same seller, steve_81 was outlaw sports in his paypal. Why sell it on ebay for less then what I paid him?

Well wish me luck I purchased it off ebay. Maybe he had a change of heart about selling it then realized he had to. If he holds true this time I'll retract all the negative feedback.

His Ebay rating is at stake as well

this was also posted on facebook last night aswell.

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?f...type=1&theater

Quote Originally Posted by kfletch View Post
    Well wish me luck I purchased it off ebay. Maybe he had a change of heart about selling it then realized he had to. If he holds true this time I'll retract all the negative feedback.
    Wonder why he didn't pm you and try to make good on the deal when he decided he needed to sell it. Odd. Hope all works out. Sounds like he really is needing the cash.

Yes very strange indeed. If he would have just been honest to begin with I would have understood completely and we wouldn't have gone through this back and fourth.

Glad you picked it up...I would've loved to get it but I just bought a new house so all of my extra money is going into that right now