Thread: where can i buy bulk macroline fittings?

where can i buy bulk macroline fittings?

I'm sick and tired of always needing 1 or 2 macro fittings and having to go order 1 or 2 at 5 to 7 dollars each.I'm planning on purchasing lets say 40 to 60 of them at once to save me any more headaches.
    I need to know what they are actually called because macro line fittings only brings up paintball sites.I want to order directly and in bulk also I need to know the correct size threads and od for the macro line so there's no ordering issues. I want the 90 degree swivel ones no straight.
    Please someone hit me with some solid info.
    Thanks

I've got a bunch I would let go. I'll take a look when I get home to see how many and what quality and post a pic.

I used to have the part number and used to be able to find them in bulk at one point. I'll have to look and see if I can dig up the info. Iirc the brand was Norgren.

Quote Originally Posted by kfletch View Post
    I've got a bunch I would let go. I'll take a look when I get home to see how many and what quality and post a pic.
    Ok thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by OPBN View Post
    I used to have the part number and used to be able to find them in bulk at one point. I'll have to look and see if I can dig up the info. Iirc the brand was Norgren.
    Sounds good.
    What I'm finding in bulk are only operating pressures of 290 psi and some at 217 operating pressures but nothing above that unless stainless steel and they are only like 300 psi operating pressure..
    I can buy bulk at around 1.97$ and 2.25$ each for brass*coated in a silver finish for 50 plus
    I'm unable to find operating pressures of 750 psi much less 1200 psi for ninja hpa reg.
    Lol need info more info.

I found norgren fittings and their operating pressure is 260 psi plus they are a lot more expensive.I still haven't found any of them that have a safe operating pressure for paintball.
    1/4 od tubing and 1/8 npt threads 90 degree swivel correct guys?
    Thanks

The Norgren ones are most likely what you have already.

Have you tried contacting Ninja directly? Their parent company seems like just the place you would want to go for such a bulk order.

Cyco-Dude Guest
    the norgren fittings are correct; 1/4" tubing with 1/8" npt threads (get the kind with the swivel head too!). these are the fittings you buy from pretty much everywhere, and are perfectly fine on high pressure air. i got a box of 10 off of ebay a long time ago for about $3.50 a fitting. i haven't seen any recently though.

if you absolutely need something for 1,000+ psi, go to stainless hose and brass elbows.

Quote Originally Posted by Chrome View Post
    Have you tried contacting Ninja directly? Their parent company seems like just the place you would want to go for such a bulk order.
    i'm pretty sure the "ninja" macroline fittings are just norgren fittings in a sort-of-black enamel paint.

Quote Originally Posted by Cyco-Dude View Post
    i'm pretty sure the "ninja" macroline fittings are just norgren fittings in a sort-of-black enamel paint.
    Maybe; I wouldn't know for sure. To clarify my thought, the parent company for Ninja Paintball is an industrial pneumatics supply/manufacturing company. They have a lot of things available that have never been listed in any catalog under the "Ninja" brand. Specifically, I was thinking they might have a more basic part than the "Ninja" fittings in the industrial catalog that could be ordered in bulk at a lower rate per piece.

Assuming you don't have a local dealer to work through for Ninja Paintball branded stuff, and are in fact looking for a bulk quantity type order of something they can source, I would think they would be more than happy to quote you from the industrial side of their business. From personal experience, they are very accommodating of such requests and can get some pretty obscure things if asked. They don't really advertise this sort of thing, but they really have been able to come through in a pinch with some out there parts.

The Camozzi fittings are rated a lot higher if that is what you are looking for...
    Email me for low prices on ALL AGD Products and more. tunaman5@verizon.net
    Tunamart