Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: xvalve leak

I think this might be another case of the wrong type of oring. I had Teflon ones with my carriers (probably cause I ordered the wrong type). I just put a poly one in and will do more testing later. Had Yankee tix last night. Does anyone know the size and type of the small oring on top of the ULT? I think it's a 003. I'm not sure if it's Teflon or poly? Thanks again guys.
    I really need a Battery.....

CHUFF CHUFF

Quote Originally Posted by Boobie817 View Post
    I think this might be another case of the wrong type of oring. I had Teflon ones with my carriers (probably cause I ordered the wrong type). I just put a poly one in and will do more testing later. Had Yankee tix last night. Does anyone know the size and type of the small oring on top of the ULT? I think it's a 003. I'm not sure if it's Teflon or poly? Thanks again guys.
    There are no teflon orings in any mag valve except for the classic valve on/off assy. You said it has a slight leak even when holding the trigger back meaning it is your on/off assy leaking. The small ULT oring(white) is the same oring as the small oring inside of the RT on/off assy. You can swap it to check it.
    Email me for low prices on ALL AGD Products and more. tunaman5@verizon.net
    Tunamart