Thread: '98 Angel Eclipse & '99 Angel LCD - Great Condition

'98 Angel Eclipse & '99 Angel LCD - Great Condition

I posted these guns in another place but now I'm realizing I really have no idea what I should be pricing my guns at. Any help would be MUCH appreciated.

I played with my dad about 15 years ago. He finally gave me his "high end" guns that sat in storage since then. Took them to a shop this morning to try and tune them but since they are electronic and the batteries are gonzo we couldn't test/tune. So now I'm just looking to give them a new home where they will be loved.

You can see several pics here http://imgur.com/a/zpino and here http://imgur.com/a/F0sxZ but here are two to give you an idea:

Thank You!!!

The LCD, which is a 2000, not 1999 model is interesting. It is showing the SE/LE milling off the breech and front, but i can not confirm it(i don't know the milling patterns all the well). It looks clean, but clean doesn't mean green. The biggest thing is if they are working. The battery and electronics. As it stands, you are looking at maybe $100 for it. Might double if it is in working condition.

The Eclipse is a little better. It is a Gen 1(as by the lack of Eclipse splash anno & the push button Govnair HPR). Like the LCD, if it is working it can double the price, if not more. As it sits, $150, but working and if you have the original parts it came with it(Angel collectors like to have original parts) and in working order, $250 and up.

But honestly, the best place to judge them is in the Angel section on PBN.

Quote Originally Posted by Nobody View Post
    The LCD, which is a 2000, not 1999 model is interesting. It is showing the SE/LE milling off the breech and front, but i can not confirm it(i don't know the milling patterns all the well). It looks clean, but clean doesn't mean green. The biggest thing is if they are working. The battery and electronics. As it stands, you are looking at maybe $100 for it. Might double if it is in working condition.

The Eclipse is a little better. It is a Gen 1(as by the lack of Eclipse splash anno & the push button Govnair HPR). Like the LCD, if it is working it can double the price, if not more. As it sits, $150, but working and if you have the original parts it came with it(Angel collectors like to have original parts) and in working order, $250 and up.

But honestly, the best place to judge them is in the Angel section on PBN.
    Thanks man. Good to know on the year.

They are not in working order. I think they've sat too long and the batteries no longer hold a charge.

Is there a way to tell if I *have* original parts or not?
    Last edited by NoHandLuke; 05-25-2015 at 12:29 AM. Reason: Forgot a word.

From what i can see, you have aftermarket feednecks and front plugs. Plus they have KAPP symbols on them

I am unsure on the Eclipse's trigger guard if that was an Eclipse retro fit piece or aftermarket. Eclipses and most guns briefly had cut from factory frames to put double triggers on them.

Ahhh. That's what the Kapp symbol means! Thanks.