Thread: ARMSON 13" Automag - Minimag Stealth Barrel Special!!!!

ARMSON 13" Automag - Minimag Stealth Barrel Special!!!!

Name:  13-AM-Stealth.jpg
Views: 169
Size:  17.3 KB

ARMSON 13" Automag - Minimag Stealth Barrel Special!!!! Right/Left Feed. $45 SHIPPED! Limited number available...

Forest, great to see you on here.

Thanks Carlos! My login wasn't working and I have been on and off using Tracy's. Trying to get a handle on all of the latest. It's been a while!

We still have a few left but going quickly!!

I forgot to add all of the specs... 13" Armson Stealth Automag/Minimag Twistlock Barrel with Internal Polygon Rifling. Armson Rifled Barrels have won more four star product awards than any barrel in the history of Paintball! The all new Stealth combines the same 6061 T-6 aircraft grade aluminum construction, and Polygon Progressive rifling as our legendary Pro-Series, with the noise reduction of a ported barrel • 0.689" bore and Internal Polygon Rifling are perfect for First Strike rounds! • 6061 T-6 Aluminum Construction • Black Anodized Finish • Ported for Noise Reduction • Made in USA • Awesome for use with First Strike Rounds • $45 SHIPPED!!! If you want one drop a note with your order to ptppayal@armsonusa.com Thanks!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Forest_ptp View Post
    I forgot to add all of the specs... 13" Armson Stealth Automag/Minimag Twistlock Barrel with Internal Polygon Rifling. Armson Rifled Barrels have won more four star product awards than any barrel in the history of Paintball! The all new Stealth combines the same 6061 T-6 aircraft grade aluminum construction, and Polygon Progressive rifling as our legendary Pro-Series, with the noise reduction of a ported barrel • 0.689" bore and Internal Polygon Rifling are perfect for First Strike rounds! • 6061 T-6 Aluminum Construction • Black Anodized Finish • Ported for Noise Reduction • Made in USA • Awesome for use with First Strike Rounds • $45 SHIPPED!!! If you want one drop a note with your order to ptppayal@armsonusa.com Thanks!!!
    Don't forget: "CanadaBuddy" $5 Shipping applies to these barrels!! FREE U.S. Shipping!!!!