• captian pinky

20 40.82%

Thread: *^* May/2015 MOTM Contest *^* - CLASSIC Class Poll

*^* May/2015 MOTM Contest *^* - CLASSIC Class Poll

ScottyBeans:

audioSLAVE:

captian pinky:

Cyco-Dude Guest
    pinky wins by default; i don't consider rt pros or modded rails to be "classic".

but they are all nice, regardless!

i do have to say that audioSLAVE's mag is nice and clean though.

Quote Originally Posted by Cyco-Dude View Post
    pinky wins by default; i don't consider rt pros or modded rails to be "classic".

but they are all nice, regardless!
    RTP is classic, but not audioslave's rail, drop, or asa. I would've voted for pinky but I despise those massive expansion chambers on classic mags.
    Feedback
    God is good

Quote Originally Posted by G Squat View Post
    RTP is classic, but not audioslave's rail, drop, or asa. I would've voted for pinky but I despise those massive expansion chambers on classic mags.
    i consider the classic rt classic but the newer normal style valve to be in the open class. i will say though that it is difficult to class some of this stuff and really just comes down to what mpsd says and i think he has done a pretty good job of splitting stuff up.

Didn't mean to cause such a commotion with my entry, fellas! Just figured I'd throw a pic into the mix. We can toss the old girl into the open class but I doubt she'd do very well, and I am NOT changing any more parts on her!

Also, old school intelli for sure, no trigger guard bump so it's one of the first run intelliframes!

To be very honest, I don't think the RT PRO is really a Classic. As Captian Pinky said, I usually do consider the Classic RT as being, especially now that those are almost 20 years old (I remember first reading about the Classic RT on an APG magazine back in 1996). The reasons why I've entered it here are:
    - I'm not going to filter that so much anymore, especially after my debate a few months back
    - There were too few Classic entries this month and we need to keep these polls runing.

As for the black Mag from audioSLAVE, I do think it's a classic. The rail might not be but it does look as a Classic to me. In that sense, the spring-fed, 12g powered Mag on the Open Class poll could have entered this one as well, as I see it but again I tried to follow the owner's request to enter it there.

And to ScottyBeans, don`t worry man. The main thing to me is to keep this going. It`s always nice to see all the entries and the new Mags that show up on these polls so thanks for participating.

Gotta vote for a fellow splash collector.
    Stay Classy, AO...
    BEO: RIP / Topgun Paintball: RIP / Old MCB: RIP

I'm with it being in the classic category. Open class is, especially nowadays, rife with extremely modified Mags. I'm not saying that's a bad thing at all, just an observation. A mostly stock marker doesn't quite fit the vibe of open class. I get the old-school feel from it, personally.

Quote Originally Posted by zondo View Post
    Gotta vote for a fellow splash collector.
    thanks man. still on the hunt for the powerfeed plug if someone knows where one is, other than Bobby Gruver i don't think i can ask him again with as many times as i have tried to get it.

Gotta vote for the splash. Oh so remember lusting at them back in 94 ish. Nice to see some still around. That first APG in 95-96 with the sneek peek at the automagRT....... Oh so sexy....

And yes. Although personally an RTP is not a classic to me. It falls more in the classic category than it does anywhere else. Keep up the great work guys.

Quote Originally Posted by mpsd View Post

And to ScottyBeans, don`t worry man. The main thing to me is to keep this going. It`s always nice to see all the entries and the new Mags that show up on these polls so thanks for participating.
    No worries at all. I'm happy enough with how the RTP shoots that I'm good with whatever class you guys think is the right one

got a new valve in btw for that beast thats up there.