Thread: WTB Black ULE body

WTB Black ULE body

No longer needed. Thanks Nobody!
    Last edited by ideinit; 07-10-2015 at 01:54 PM. Reason: Bought

I have one with an AKA feedneck. Only blemish is that the previous owner used a spring feed on it and the top has a screw hole. Can get pics. Say $90 shipped.

Quote Originally Posted by Nobody View Post
    I have one with an AKA feedneck. Only blemish is that the previous owner used a spring feed on it and the top has a screw hole. Can get pics. Say $90 shipped.
    I did a quick google and it's a twist (as opposed to lever lock)? Also if possible can you attach a pix of the damaged area? Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by ideinit View Post
    I did a quick google and it's a twist (as opposed to lever lock)? Also if possible can you attach a pix of the damaged area? Thanks.
    The AKA feedneck is a clamping, like CCM, not a twistlock. If you do not wish it, no problems. I might have a CCM feedneck i can throw on there. Will have to check.

Of course i will be showing the damaged area.

Quote Originally Posted by Nobody View Post
    The AKA feedneck is a clamping, like CCM, not a twistlock. If you do not wish it, no problems. I might have a CCM feedneck i can throw on there. Will have to check.

Of course i will be showing the damaged area.
    Clamping is good. I was just wondering what it looks like since I do not recall and the first photo on Google was a twist style.

Got the pics for you. It is not pristine, it is a working body, so it does have a few little nicks, nothing outrageous. The frame, Xvalve and foregrip are NOT FOR SALE. The rail, i will take offers on. If you don't like the feedneck, that is fine as well. Price will go down.