Thread: FS: Luke Rail

FS: Luke Rail

Priorities changed and i have to let this beauty go. Does include RTpro sear and screw.

$75 shipped
    Paypal preferred
    No trades

The rail is the only thing for sale in the pics. The M90, ule body, reverse Xvalve, foregrip are NOT FOR SALE!!!!!!

Everyone needs a nice rail.

I"ll take the ULE and the rail.
    Send amount gifted and Paypal email.

Sold...

My fastest sell ever, 8 mins.

I totes would have grabbed that. For future reference, does that rail work on an emag?

Quote Originally Posted by halB View Post
    I totes would have grabbed that. For future reference, does that rail work on an emag?
    It's RT length, so it should.

Quote Originally Posted by halB View Post
    So i figured, "i do have an Emag, why not take a quick pic?" so there you go...

Admittedly, the rail doesn't sit flush with the battery pack. The battery is slightly longer and doesn't share the same radii of the rail. It is a small amount, but enough that it would bother me. But that is not any concern as the rail was sold and i was taking apart the the mag as it was needed wrapped up to be shipped. So there you go. Question answered Definitively...

Quote Originally Posted by Nobody View Post
    So i figured, "i do have an Emag, why not take a quick pic?" so there you go...

Admittedly, the rail doesn't sit flush with the battery pack. The battery is slightly longer and doesn't share the same radii of the rail. It is a small amount, but enough that it would bother me. But that is not any concern as the rail was sold and i was taking apart the the mag as it was needed wrapped up to be shipped. So there you go. Question answered Definitively...
    Thanks!