Thread: eBay - XRay Poster of an XMAG... By Doc Nickel

eBay - XRay Poster of an XMAG... By Doc Nickel

Poster

Walker
    O.F.P.P.A. - OLD FARTS PAINTBALL PLAYERS ASSOCIATION
    When you wrap-up the day with beer and Bengay.

Thats an interesting poster! very cool though.

I remember this series he did a while back. I actually figured they were still available, go figure.
    Il n'y a point de sots si incommodes que ceux qui ont de l'esprit.

Quote Originally Posted by snoopay700 View Post
    I remember this series he did a while back. I actually figured they were still available, go figure.
    I remember Doc said he had a bunch still. So they could be available still.

Quote Originally Posted by Nobody View Post
    I remember Doc said he had a bunch still. So they could be available still.
    I'll have to contact him and see. They're not on his site, but there were a couple I was interested in when they were up.

He had been sitting on them for 10 years. There is a lot of stuff that he has for sale but not listed, like a Angel LCD frame plate to use ICD electronics for a B2K. I remember when he made them and bought one a couple years back. So check with him first.

Actually, I do still have them available. It's just that the last two or three times I've listed them, I got near-zero interest. All the X-rayed guns are now a decade-plus old; an Intimidator, an E-Blade 'Cocker, an '03 Shocker and the X-Mag. Cool in their day, but none of the kiddies are interested in that old-school stuff anymore.

I had a bunch of other guns X-rayed too, but after the first batch of posters sold about as well as nonalcoholic beer at a chili cookoff, I figured a second batch would just be a waste of money. I did the first batch in 2004, and I doubt I've even made my money back on 'em yet.

If anyone would like one, or a set, or some of the "Motivational" style posters, just drop me a line at doc@docsmachine.com and I can get'cha set up.

And yeah, I do still have a bunch of stuff technically in stock, but not posted for sale- usually because they sold so poorly when they were up for sale. Want a Doc's Machine coffee cup? I have a crate and a half. I have some canvas gearbags, bolt kits, gun oils, you name it. Then again, I also still have now-antique products, like trigger kits for 'shoebox' Shockers. I sold thousands of them, but still had hundreds in stock when the '03 model came out, and interest in the shoeboxes sank like a rock tied to an anvil.

I should probably just toss 'em, but I'm kind of a pack rat.

Doc.

Doc,

There seems to be a lot of renewed interest in the Shoebox Shockers on Facebook Old School Paintball B/S/T and Talk and MCB. I bet you'd get some sales just because those people like to try anything.
    Forest Gump of paintball