Thread: Any Gamers out there?

Any Gamers out there?

Soooo besides paintball, work, and the girlfriend im also a huge gamer! Mainly COD and Destiny but i tend to dip into other games such as FIFA. I play on PS4, was wondering is there anyone else out there?

I do mostly PC game stuff, though I've gotten into Destiny on the 360 since my son got the console for Christmas.

I need a Destiny intervention. I'm on PS4 as well, audioSLAVE_1
    I use to be big into CoD but Advance Warfare was a big let down.

Sweet I will deft add you im just getting use to the new DLC for it, and yes advanced warfare was a step down from other COD games but the exo suits deft. added more dynamics to the game.

World of tanks on 360 hope to get Xbox one next month

Used to play CoD exclusively, the got into Destiny for a while. Haven played since the latest DLC came out. Haven't really done much gaming except for continued progress on Wolfenstein now and then. None of you will ever see or hear from me again after Fallout 4 releases, though. Already have the Pip Boy edition preordered. Gsquat on PS4, if you want to add me.
    Feedback
    God is good

I started playing Doom back in the days. I also played more professionally in Quake, COD, counterstrike and age of Empire for more then ten years. I am now playing Battlefield and League of Legends (onely for fun), still loves it

I've been playing Forza Horizon 2 on XBox One quite a bit lately.
    The user formally known as Lancecst.

alpha_q_up on PSN
    oALPHA Q UPo23o on XBL

I've been playing Elder Scrolls Online on the xbox lately but I do own Destiny and Battlefield 4 on th PS4

Quote Originally Posted by G Squat View Post
    Used to play CoD exclusively, the got into Destiny for a while. Haven played since the latest DLC came out. Haven't really done much gaming except for continued progress on Wolfenstein now and then. None of you will ever see or hear from me again after Fallout 4 releases, though. Already have the Pip Boy edition preordered. Gsquat on PS4, if you want to add me.
    House of Wolves is really good. Looking forward to The Taken King.

Yes I'm deft looking forward to the taken king as well....as long bungie gets their ish together on the bonus content haha but destiny deft a game for me to play

I mostly play COD Advanced Warfare in the "Free for All" mode on PS4. Screen name is ragu210 if you want to add me for some COD.