Thread: what frames are the 'easiest' to put pnuematics on

what frames are the 'easiest' to put pnuematics on

so I've had the kit to make a pnuemag for quite a while and was wondering what frame would be the easiest to put it on, I don't really care for the high rate of fire you can achieve with them but I figured why not put the kit to use instead of it sitting in a parts bin...what I would like to get out of this is the basics on how to install and tune it and be able to rely on it like any other of my mags. thanks

M90. Designed to drop right in.

sweet, I happen to have one of those, what lpr do you recommend for it...also does anyone have a link for the install?

Cheap and easy ones to get your hands on are entilli. Angels frame are also cheap and look great.

Quote Originally Posted by keiko_819 View Post
    sweet, I happen to have one of those, what lpr do you recommend for it...also does anyone have a link for the install?

You can use a Micro rock in it if you flip the lever on the MSV2...

This might help
    http://www.bigevilonline.com/showthread.php?t=5054

Quote Originally Posted by BigEvil View Post
    M90. Designed to drop right in.
    I know someone that has one with LPR and everything....

If you have the patience and a little bit of money to have luke do the milling, the T-Rex is probably the easiest install for a pneu-mag out there. It's as simple as drop and play, depending on whether you use an external LPR or want to go the sleeper route. I think even with the sleeper, you can probably fit it all inside an intelliframe and you could definitely fit it all inside one of his mini vert frames.

The only 2 frames I know of that are bolt in pneumatic compatible currently,

Magnus M90
    KAM Designs M86.

On a M86 to fit a lpr internally you need to slightly modify the frame and need a tickler lpr or something that size. But the frame is also machined with airline channels at the bottom to allow for a asa mounted lpr. https://automags.org/forums/showthrea...83#post2852483

Don't forget with both the M90 & M86 if your doing sleeper lpr you will need to modify a asa to run air to the lpr.

All other frames I believe needs to be modified
    Last edited by cougar20th; 07-08-2015 at 12:05 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by dano_____ View Post
    I keep forgetting to not feed my mags after midnight so they seem to multiply regularly.

Quote Originally Posted by cougar20th View Post
    All other frames I believe needs to be modified
    Yeah, and intelli would be pretty hard to do as sleeper. It has that cavity at the bottom and grip screw middle in the bottom.

Quote Originally Posted by cougar20th View Post
    On a M86 to fit a lpr internally you need to slightly modify the frame and need a tickler lpr or something that size. But the frame is also machined with airline channels at the bottom to allow for a asa mounted lpr. https://automags.org/forums/showthrea...83#post2852483

Don't forget with both the M90 & M86 if your doing sleeper lpr you will need to modify a asa to run air to the lpr.
    could you get away with a wgp bullet lpr?

Quote Originally Posted by captian pinky View Post
    I do not know. Tickler is all I had to test. If you have one to measure let me know the OD & length and I can model it and see.

Quote Originally Posted by captian pinky View Post
    Yes, I believe that the WGP Bullet will work too.
    ......You know you want one!!

Got everything but a lpr small enough to do a sleeper...I do have a couple lprs from cockers, I may try getting everything outside of the frame going and then find one to make a sleeper

After being busy for the last couple months I finally found some time to dig out the parts I need. I think everything is here to start? I know it's a 'drop in' for the m90 but I'm assuming I still need to sand/file the ram to fit? Also, do I even need the 'magnet mod' pictured for this frame? Thanks again for the help everyone.

You should NOT have to file the ram at all and the M90 was set up for a magnetic trigger return so the magnet mod will not be necessary either. All you need is an Emag magnet and it will drop right into the hope above the trigger set screw.

Storm walks have loads of places to put LPRs, space for hoses to run through, MSVs, rams, and magnetic mods.

It's just a matter of finding one

Name:  image.jpg
Views: 49
Size:  101.7 KB

Quote Originally Posted by Loguzzzzzz View Post
    You should NOT have to file the ram at all and the M90 was set up for a magnetic trigger return so the magnet mod will not be necessary either. All you need is an Emag magnet and it will drop right into the hope above the trigger set screw.
    I thought I tried putting the ram in and it seemed a tiny bit big, I'll recheck tonight...thanks for the help

Easiest?
    One screw, no adjustment, no contest!

Quote Originally Posted by SummaryJudgement View Post
    Storm walks have loads of places to put LPRs, space for hoses to run through, MSVs, rams, and magnetic mods.

It's just a matter of finding one
    You dont have to look to hard to an M90 with the stuffing.