Thread: WTB Classic Automag RT

WTB Classic Automag RT

Looking for a complete all-stock classic RT with a polished body. I'd prefer a Eurofeed (Looking at you, [NA]WARLORD! Check your messages!)
    Last edited by ghost flanker; 07-11-2015 at 02:51 PM.

Cyco-Dude Guest
    there's one on ebay. i would dig around on mcb and the automag facebook groups to see if this is listed there for less.

I saw that one. Maybe. One thing holding me back is the not-stock frame. Looks fairly clean, though. I'll try looking around on MCB.

Edit; Found [NA]Warlord's RT for sale thread on MCB. Messaged him on that site. I'm not on Facebook, though.
    Last edited by ghost flanker; 07-12-2015 at 01:25 PM.

If you look closely the EBay one actually has RT lazering so it is stock.

That trigger frame on the eBay one isn't stock. That looks like a 2finger benchmark or something. Personally I hate that trigger frame. But why do you want 100% stock? And not an Iframe?

It is indeed a Benchmark. AGD never used Benchmark frames in their manufacturing, did they? Either way, the triggers on Automag Benchmarks look so goofy to me. I've heard there is also a lot of side-to-side play with the triggers, as well.

Intelliframes are nice, but I greatly prefer single triggers. I find the plastic AGD frames with AGD rubber grips to be good looking, very light, plenty strong, and quite comfortable. And pairing them with a matching RT foregrip really completes a mag's look for me. It tends to bother me when the foregrip and the frame's grip don't match each other. Plus, I just like things that are OEM - sort of preserves the history of the product, I guess. I don't know. I'm weird.
    Last edited by ghost flanker; 07-14-2015 at 11:02 PM.

I could be wrong, but for some reason I thought Classic RT's were offered with the 2x Benchys at one point before AGD came out with their own? Either way, it would be a simple swap. You could probably sell the Benchmark frame, buy a CF frame and have cash left over.

Only frame I ever remember coming on the classic rt was the CF one. Heck that marker was only made for a couple years. Then the RTP took its place. If you can find an overall un molested classic rt. I don't think the trigger frame would be a breaking point.

If I am wrong Im wrong. I just know there are lot of the frames floating around that were drilled and lazered specifically for them. I figured they were factory.

Quote Originally Posted by OPBN View Post
    If I am wrong Im wrong. I just know there are lot of the frames floating around that were drilled and lazered specifically for them. I figured they were factory.
    There are a lot out there. Benchmark had a racket in the mid to late 90s with mags and cockers alike. There 45 frames were about the only ones on the market.

my nib one has the carbon fiber frame, valve # in the low 4,000's. i like the feel of the benchmarks and most of mine have benchmarks on them, all double finger triggers to lighten the felt trigger pull and yes the triggers are sloppy. i have plans to shim them one of these years.

Quote Originally Posted by vintage View Post
    my nib one has the carbon fiber frame, valve # in the low 4,000's. i like the feel of the benchmarks and most of mine have benchmarks on them, all double finger triggers to lighten the felt trigger pull and yes the triggers are sloppy. i have plans to shim them one of these years.
    If I buy the RT on eBay, would you be willing to trade your RT carbon fiber frame for the benchmark on the eBay gun?
    Last edited by ghost flanker; 07-16-2015 at 09:20 AM.

I have a couple for sale. Email me tunaman5@verizon.net
    Email me for low prices on ALL AGD Products and more. tunaman5@verizon.net
    Tunamart

Quote Originally Posted by Tunaman View Post
    I have a couple for sale. Email me tunaman5@verizon.net
    Sah-weeeet! Email sent.

Complete Classic RT ser. # RT00655!
    Name:  IMG_0886.jpg
Views: 68
Size:  90.2 KBName:  IMG_0887.jpg
Views: 53
Size:  86.2 KBName:  IMG_0888.jpg