Thread: quick e mag question

quick e mag question

what would cause the on/off to not want to go back in? i changed all the o rings and i can't press it back in. i took the one out of my other e mag valve and it does not want to go in either. its like the valve swelled after i pulled the on/off which we know is impossible.

also why don't they put a quad o ring in the x valve parts kit?

Take the two top orings out of the valve and assemble everything first, then put it back into the valve.

Quote Originally Posted by BigEvil View Post
    Take the two top orings out of the valve and assemble everything first, then put it back into the valve.
    tried that

valve #0369 if that makes any difference

Xvalve or emag valve?
    Email me for low prices on ALL AGD Products and more. tunaman5@verizon.net
    Tunamart

Cyco-Dude Guest
    that depends on how far it goes in. perhaps you put a powertube tip o-ring on the on/off bottom instead of a power tube o-ring? probably the on/off top o-rings are popping apart is my guess. you can try a different power tube o-ring that might fit better with the quad o-ring. make sure to give them a light coat of oil.

lol keep playing with it man, you'll get it.

Your emag valve is one of the older ones with the oring indentation milled into the on-off area. It uses one oring on the on-off top. If you install two nested orings as per the latest diagrams, the on-off assembly won't sit all the way down in the hole. Take the larger outer oring off and just use the smaller oring that fits on the on-off pin.
    Except for the Automag in front, its usually the man behind the equipment that counts.

Quote Originally Posted by athomas View Post
    Your emag valve is one of the older ones with the oring indentation milled into the on-off area. It uses one oring on the on-off top. If you install two nested orings as per the latest diagrams, the on-off assembly won't sit all the way down in the hole. Take the larger outer oring off and just use the smaller oring that fits on the on-off pin.
    I have one of the older emag valves that only requires 1 o-ring. Just wondering why they made this change with the newer emag valves. My older version emag valve works great, and never gives me any problems, in whatever gun I put it in.

Leaving out the indentation is one less step in the milling process. It is faster and less expensive.