Thread: air tanks

air tanks

sometime later this summer(i hope) i want to buy one of the new Ninja Super Lites. who all do you recommend getting them from?

Cyco-Dude Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by vintage View Post
    sometime later this summer(i hope) i want to buy one of the new Ninja Super Lites. who all do you recommend getting them from?
    ans gear and hustle paintball have been good for me so far. good customer service experiences from both also. tippmann parts and rockstar tactical are both fine as well.

I generally look in eBay to see which store has the cheapest price.
    The user formally known as Lancecst.

check your local shop first but almost all the internet dealers will have them

Probably get a more recent "born" date if you have your local pro shop order it from Ninja for you then buying it on eBay or an online store.

If you are going to pay full boat (as opposed to used) better to support your local guy.

Cyco-Dude Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by going_home View Post
    Probably get a more recent "born" date if you have your local pro shop order it from Ninja for you then buying it on eBay or an online store.

If you are going to pay full boat (as opposed to used) better to support your local guy.
    the ninja sl tanks i got from ans gear were manfactured the previous month, so pretty new i'd say.

i really don't have a local guy.

I bought mine from a local store. Got my Ninja SL 68cc home, put it on my favorite mag, and had a change of heart. Went back and exchanged it for a SL 77cc with no questions asked. Now I'm happy. Would've been a pain in the ass if I'd purchased online.

But, if you don't have a store within driving distance...I guess ANS? You gotta respect a company that has managed to survive all these years with a name that is pronounced "anus" when spoken moderately fast. Just sayin.
    Last edited by ghost flanker; 07-17-2015 at 10:44 AM.

Exclamation

Quote Originally Posted by ghost flanker View Post
    I guess ANS? You gotta respect a company that has managed to survive all these years with a name that is pronounced "anus"
    That's without a doubt a fitting pronunciation.

I wouldn't buy from them if they were the last store open.

There are hundreds of horror stories on them out there.

Hustle paintball has been a trustworthy online store for me.

Ive for the most part always used action village pbgear.com never had an issue. Been using them for 10+ years now