Thread: sfl on ebay

Pretty used looking for as little use that he says it has.

I'm doubting he will get close to his asking for it.....

Cyco-Dude Guest
    right..."excellent condition"...with all those scratches? lol...

I believe uthomas sold one in similar condition for around 1700 if I am remembering correctly.....

You can never really tell because the lighting will pick up stuff that the naked eye can't see. I'm sure you all have see this! Being an SFL owner myself I hope he gets every penny he is asking!
    ......You know you want one!!

I'd be surprised if he gets even close to his asking.

The days of 3500 for one (Rudz) are gone along with the low cost of living and booming economy.....

Hi guys!

I'm the owner, and seller, of the SFL E-Mag on eBay. Yeah, the scratches would definitely lead you to believe it's had some mileage. :-) And as Loguzzzzzz commented, the lighting didn't do it any favors. But the truth be told, I'm a dad who bought this gun when my now 27 year old son was approaching his teen years. Since I live in the Chicago area, the paintball store my son liked to go to, may have been the first store to carry them. In any event, we already had 2 Automags, and money not being much of an issue for me, I bought the SFL E-Mag on the spot. Well, unfortunately I travel a lot, and my son was a highly competitive skater at the time, so we didn't really get out to the field with the SFL. My son participated in paintball games, but only with the 2 Automags, since the SFL was mine. In fact, the SFL was never used outside of some fun plinking in the backyard. After that, it was kept in various places within my house, finally being stored together with the 2 Automags, and 3 carbon fiber tanks, all in the same plastic bin. There it has stayed over the last 10+ years. So, you see, the scratches are not an indication of it's use. Just an indication of a dad who travels too much and didn't have time for paintball. :-(

And if you think that is crazy...get this...I actually bought 2 SFL E-Mags...I still haven't found where I put the 2nd one. It will turn up in another 10 years. :-)

Best wishes all!

Hi all!

I just relisted the SFL E-Mag on eBay with a starting bid of $1,495! Have at it! :-)

http://www.ebay.com/itm/-/252072746347

Best wishes!
    Greg

So who's biddin on it ??

my bet is on bunny

I hope not ( I know he's got more cash than me )

I bid 1600ish and lost.GL James, if you find your other sfl, shoot me an email and I'll pay what the last one went for on eBay.

JB

Quote Originally Posted by captian pinky View Post
    my bet is on bunny
    Not me!!

It was me , I woulda liked it a little cheaper , but there's not many to pick from ,, it'll go nice with the X's