Thread: Price drop $425: XMT Classic RT Custom Splash Mag

Price drop $425: XMT Classic RT Custom Splash Mag

Hi Everyone,

Before getting into the details, if you are interested, please post here then PM me. I will do my best to get back to you within a few hours, no longer than 12 hours. Also, Prices are OBO, and only trades I am really looking at would be pumps, mainly an Empire Sniper. Or possibly an empire resurrection.

I have had these projects in pieces for a while now. Just had a chance to get some air and get these assembled. Looking to slim down my collection and maybe add a pump. That's the reason for the sale.

First Up is an XMT Body Classic RT. It has a level 10 bolt. The body has been polished and clear coat ano'ed. The rest of the splash was done by Anotech Metal Finished (ATMF). Pictures don't do it justice. The blue is really nice. Might look a little purple in the pics. It is not in person.

Everything in the pics is included. Two Classic RT kits. Some orings were used, but mostly complete. One older, one New. CP ASA and CCM fittings. Also a matching stock ASA. The silver pot metal frame I drilled the hole larger in the back to it the banjo. But the frame is just polished. I have no use for it, so I am including it. The barrel is the stock Tac one barrel.

Two things that I want to mention with this one. THe foregrip, they polished the part that is under the rubber, and so it spins pretty freely. I would say that a few dabs of some glue should hold it in place. But I am leaving that up to the new owner. Also, I was able to get it to run and not leak. But I had some trouble with this. There was a small leak from the banjo. Seems like this happens sometimes. Right now it is airing up and firing fine. No leak. But I am disclosing this, incase the next person needs to fiddle a little with this. The orings on the banjo are new. So they could need to expand a little.

Update 8/19/15 I aired it up again last night. No leak. I think it is good at this point. Will continue to check.

$425 shipped/Paypaled OBO:

Sold! - ULE Xvalve mag. ULE Body was cut by luke and the rail was milled by him too. Frame is all milled on the inside, done prior to me. Very light little mag. Comes with the matching asa and extra foregrip and vert asa. Everything in the pics is included. CP on off and mini rail, and CCM Fittings. Aired this up, no leaks. Fires. Not chrono'd though. Ano is mint. Valve had some marks near the air hole, Was covered up by a little black paint. Not the best, but not as noticeable as when it was uncovered. A few other minor nicks around the valve. Not too noticeable. If you need more pics, please ask. $old shipped/Paypaled OBO:

Any questions, please don't hesitate to ask. Also, please read everything I posted if you are interested. I tried to be thorough and disclose everything. I provide more pics upon request. Thank you everyone!
    Last edited by Stayhuge; 08-19-2015 at 11:09 AM. Reason: Price drop

Pming

Quote Originally Posted by Stevescuba View Post
    Pming
    Replied. Thanks!

Hi, I'm interested in the Camo ULE 'mag. Would you be willing to ship it to the UK for $525 please? Cash waiting in PP account

many thanks

Dave

Quote Originally Posted by eelz View Post
    Hi, I'm interested in the Camo ULE 'mag. Would you be willing to ship it to the UK for $525 please? Cash waiting in PP account

many thanks

Dave
    Pming you

Forgot to mention the classic rt has a level 10 bolt. Updated first post. Thanks!

Big price drop. Marker tested last night too