Thread: Ripper Pneumag, Luke's Customs Mini Vert, LPR-FG and OLTR

Ripper Pneumag, Luke's Customs Mini Vert, LPR-FG and OLTR

I spent over 2 years getting this gun to where it is now, it has gone through many different setups. I just can't get past the fact that I prefer to play pump and I don't like keeping guns around that I don't use.

The only thing left to do is to either get the rest of the parts powdercoated to match or to get it anodized. The frame is polished and clear anodized, it had powdercoat on top of that but the powdercoat has been removed. The body and rail were powdercoated and are raw under that. The LPR-FG and trigger are raw.

The gun shoots great and the level 10 is tuned. I will post a shooting video.

The gun has the following,
    XMT Ripper body and rail
    Luke's Customs Mini Vert frame with engraved grip panels. I have the shown Ultra Blade trigger and a gloss black anodized Acis trigger, the safety is functional
    Luke's Customs LPR-Foregrip
    Luke's Customs T-Rex, OLTR, pneumag kit
    RPG Subzero Feedneck
    WWA Veritas barrel
    CCM on/off and Mini Drop
    AGD logo gauge
    A bunch of spare parts

The frame, T-Rex, and LPR-FG are all prototypes and are marked with serial number P1. They are all the same as the production versions.

The frame does have idiot marks where the trigger pivot pin goes, pictured below. There is also a chip on the powdercoating on the front of the rail, you can see it in the top picture.

Current pictures

Older picture to show the powdercoat in the sunlight

I would like to get $850 plus shipping, I will ship internationally. I would accept pump and stock class markers as a trade.
    I can add a matching powdercoated Dye Rotor for an additional $100, and a 88/4500 tank with a Ninja SHP v2 reg and AGD logo gauge for an additional $100
    Last edited by BLachance75; 12-26-2015 at 02:49 PM.
    The user formally known as Lancecst.

I still have this if anybody is interested

shooting video?

I only have an older video from when I was tuning it. If you are interested I could make a new video.

I added that I would accept pump or stock class markers as a trade/partial trade.